Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Courtney R.Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Rite Aid
natasha v.
Review for: 010 Fair more...
This is such a really cool invention for foundation it’s great because I can get the perfect foundation shade no matter what time of year it is because I am light olive skin tone and sometimes during the summer I get darker during the winter I am way more pale so I can easily just click it around until I get my perfect shade instead of having to mix up multiple bottles of foundation myself I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a hard time getting the right foundation shade or is tired of having to buy new foundations during summer and new foundations during winter
Brittany R.
I tried this when it came out and hated it. It doesn't last long, I didn't like the way it looked and the pumps didn't always work together. If I remember correctly one side ran out quicker than the other.
Rachel H.
Chapel Hill
Review for: 030 Medium more...
Not the best, but not the worst! The foundation is lightweight and medium coverage but I am not a fan of the formula. It does not long last and does not look pretty when I layer other products over it
Hatrmy Y.
este fue una de mis bases favoritas, era perfecta para corregir algunas manchas en mi rostro, de verdad me encanto es una lastima que no la volvi a ver mas pero sin duda la recomiendo cn ella hacia el tono perfecto para mi piel , y ademas cn el tono mas claro podia corregir y aclarar ciertos puntos en mi rostro, no me parecio muy grasosa, me encanto de verdad si la ven COMPRENLA
Laura P.
Doral, FL
I only used this foundation once but I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that I could use one of the two colors depending on the place of my face to make up. This is a great concept. Though I later switched to Colorstay liquid foundation, also by Revlon, I must say.
Chelsea H.
I haven't used this product in years, mainly because I forgot it existed. I loved this foundation. I love the color options on just ONE container. It definitely wasn't an all out Matte finish but I always set my liquid with setting powder. I would recommend it. I will definitely be finding this again on my next trip to the store.
Mari P.
Very oily and it didn't last very long, being that it's half and half of two different tones to make one. I wouldn't buy this again. The foundation goes on very light, so if you're looking for coverage, this is not for you.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love that this product exists for people who never match shades. I can custom make it to my perfect shade. You won't be disappointed with this product and it is worth the buy for that very reason. Love.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
I used it years ago and it was the greatest foundation I had because it's versatile with skin color. During winter I used the fairest color without mixing and during summer, I used to combine color according to how tanned I was. I can't find it anymore at Walmart but I'd totally buy it again.
Kelly M.
I liked this product. I liked that it was a custom color that matched my skin tone. It was a bit too oily for my liking, but I thought it was a good product. It lasted throughout the day, but it didn't cover my pores as well as I would have liked.