Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lena J.
Lena J.
I really like the concept of this product. Being able to get the right color with just a quick turn. Once you get the right color it blends with your skin quite well. It last a good while but for me it started to feel greasy after awhile. In turn that would make me break out. So for that reason I wouldn't buy it again because of that. But don't let that discourage you from giving it a shot. I'm giving it a 4 because I can't give it a 3 1/2
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Review for: 030 Medium
I love this foundation! The dual sectioned bottle allows you to create a custom color for a perfect match every time! Half is filled with a lighter shade, and the other half is filled with a darker shade. Turn the dial to find the mix that best works for you. This foundation offers medium to full coverage in a lightweight, perfect finish formula. Sadly, it has been discontinued. It will be missed.
Amy V.
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
Review for: 010 Fair
I used to love this product, but was recently very disappointed. I am a fair skinned gal and purchased two separate Revlon Custom Creations Foundations and found that even the lightest possible option was far too dark for my fair skin. This had never been the case in the past, but forced me to change my routine and purchase a different brand of liquid foundation.
Nicky P.
Nicky P.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Oh my goodness. i loved this foundation! why don't they make it anymore!? I bought a couple of these on clearance and am so mad i can't get it anymore. you get to create the perfect shade which is great because in the summer i am a bit darker and the winter a bit paler. you need to bring this foundation back!!!!
Camila C.
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Spf 15
I had a wedding to go, and I had to buy a bunch of makeups. I bought this one and it made all the difference. I compared my makeup with my friend that didn't use foundation, and it was really visible my skin was much better than her. I use it only in special occasions and it's worth!
Precious J.
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 030 Medium
I love Revlon because the product blends well. I love how it does not leave a greasy feel on my face. As statex I love Revlon brand. It is long lasting on my face. There are no cons to report and I have listed the pros above. I have recommended the product to friends and family.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
EDMOND, OK
Review for: 010 Fair
I tried this foundation in Fair/Light, and it was a good overall coverage but the color was just a little off. I have red hair and fair skin so I thought this would be the color for me but it wasn't quite a perfect match. I wish there were better ways to pick the correct shade.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Spf 15
Really loved he feel of this product wasn't heavy on my face would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family was a very good price for how well the product works, very great product I would buy this product again in the future, very happy with the outcome.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
I use this product every day for the past year and have never had any complaints. It matches my medium skin tone perfect and gives my skin a little glow. Is easy to apply with a foundation brush and doesn't clog my pours or make my face look like I have makeup caked on
Christine M.
Christine M.
Bethel park, PA
Review for: Spf 15
I haven't used this foundation in a looooong time. But from what I remember I really did like that you could create you're own shade. However the quality of the foundation left a lot to be desired I didn't like the texture and it wasn't great coverage that I needed.