Revlon Custom Creations Foundation, Medium 040, 1 Ounce uploaded by Ocean B.
5 colors available

BY REVLON

Adjust dial to customize shade. Made in U.S.A. with U.S. and non-U.S. components. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lena J.
Lena J.
I really like the concept of this product. Being able to get the right color with just a quick turn. Once you get the right color it blends with your skin quite well. It last a good while but for me it started to feel greasy after awhile. In turn that would make me break out. So for that reason I wouldn't buy it again because of that. But don't let that discourage you from giving it a shot. I'm giving it a 4 because I can't give it a 3 1/2
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Review for: 030 Medium
I love this foundation! The dual sectioned bottle allows you to create a custom color for a perfect match every time! Half is filled with a lighter shade, and the other half is filled with a darker shade. Turn the dial to find the mix that best works for you. This foundation offers medium to full coverage in a lightweight, perfect finish formula. Sadly, it has been discontinued. It will be missed.
Nicky P.
Nicky P.
Review for: Custom Creations Foundation
Oh my goodness. i loved this foundation! why don't they make it anymore!? I bought a couple of these on clearance and am so mad i can't get it anymore. you get to create the perfect shade which is great because in the summer i am a bit darker and the winter a bit paler. you need to bring this foundation back!!!!
Camila C.
Camila C.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Spf 15
I had a wedding to go, and I had to buy a bunch of makeups. I bought this one and it made all the difference. I compared my makeup with my friend that didn't use foundation, and it was really visible my skin was much better than her. I use it only in special occasions and it's worth!
Precious J.
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 030 Medium
I love Revlon because the product blends well. I love how it does not leave a greasy feel on my face. As statex I love Revlon brand. It is long lasting on my face. There are no cons to report and I have listed the pros above. I have recommended the product to friends and family.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
EDMOND, OK
Review for: 010 Fair
I tried this foundation in Fair/Light, and it was a good overall coverage but the color was just a little off. I have red hair and fair skin so I thought this would be the color for me but it wasn't quite a perfect match. I wish there were better ways to pick the correct shade.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Spf 15
Really loved he feel of this product wasn't heavy on my face would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family was a very good price for how well the product works, very great product I would buy this product again in the future, very happy with the outcome.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Bethel park, PA
Review for: Spf 15
I haven't used this foundation in a looooong time. But from what I remember I really did like that you could create you're own shade. However the quality of the foundation left a lot to be desired I didn't like the texture and it wasn't great coverage that I needed.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
I only used this foundation once but I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that I could use one of the two colors depending on the place of my face to make up. This is a great concept. Though I later switched to Colorstay liquid foundation, also by Revlon, I must say.
Leila A.
Leila A.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Spf 15 Deep 060
It was ok. Not my favorite. Made my skin feel oily and didn't provide the cover I wantrd. I have a red tint to my skin and oily so not many types work for me. Bought at Walmart so the rice was good. Annnnnd I would recommend this to others to try it out