BY REVLON

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and I have b...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product at?8 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin or just color matching ?2 Answers
Revlon Custom Creations
  • "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
  • "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
  • "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
  • "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
  • "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I remember when this came out years ago and I was super excited to try this out because I would always have trouble finding my shade especially during the summer when I would tan. I thought this would work great but it didn't. You would run out of foundation before you needed to mix your own to match your new shade, so technically you could just keep buying a regular foundation like always. Also, the foundation would slide off my face, it was very greasy for me and I had a normal skin type at the time. I couldn't recommend this to anyone unless Revelon revisited this formula and fixed it and also if they make the bottle larger.
ashlee w.
I love strange products like this, but I also love when they work how they're intended. My custom shade was the lightest on the bar so I didn't need a mix of anything, making it sort of useless. The foundation didn't set nice on my skin either, rather it sat on top of it. This is so gimmicky, and unfortunately I bought it. Never again.
Jessica S.
Chesapeake
Love this foundation. It has the perfect color for my skin tone. It isn’t oily and greasy like other foundations I have used in the past. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to have a smooth even color!
Brittany A.
Avalon, PA
My go to in college. I loved this for when I was inbetween shades when I was tan or pale. Feel like it did it job at the time. Great to mix the combos when needed.
Katsuko K.
Fredericksburg
I have dark skin, tan easily, and am constantly either basking in the sun or hiding from it. So my shades fluctuate. This foundation is a great way to not waste a bunch of money on all the foundations to match my various shades
Janet s.
Reno, NV
I use Revlon Custom Creations in medium dark 050. It is good on my oily skin and lets my skin breath. It does not feel cakey which is great. The product feels very light on my skin, I can barely feel that I have any makeup on. I have already bought this product twice because of the fact that I can create a shade that matches my skin tone. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.
Jessica M.
There are so many products these days that try to sell themselves just on the "uniqueness" factor. But looking unique doesn't necessary make it a good product. It's really just average, and you end up wasting a ton of foundation because you don't use all of one of the colors. I think it's a much better idea to just find a great formula and find your color in that one.
christie p.
HORRIBLE!
I was color matched at a CVS store by a CVS Beauty Advisor. I was stunned by the coverage because it was a beautiful rich yellow color for my Asian skin (in the CVS store lighting), covered my pores, and made my cystic acne scars less visible. I instantly paid the $13.99 and brought it home.
I applied it the next day and I couldn't have been more horrified. First, the color was completely off. Even though I was matched to a shade 2 in the medium-deep combo, and even though it was a beautiful yellow match for my Asian skin in the store, it was positively ORANGE in real daylight. So I was disappointed and washed it off because the color didn't match, no big deal, right?
I had used two different makeup applicators to apply this foundation, since I wanted to see which worked better. I used both a sponge and a foundation brush. I had used both to apply makeup products previously and was able to clean them off no problem. So now after using them with Revlon Custom Creations, I was cleaning my makeup tools again, and to my surprise, the darn foundation would NOT come off. The sponge applicator, which had my previous makeup sitting in it for a few weeks, which I had *just* washed clean right before applying this Revlon Custom Creations, was now a greasy mess. I couldn't clean the foundation out of it at all! Makeup removing cleansers didn't work, soap didn't work -- NOTHING worked. I had to throw it away. As for my foundation brush, similar thing. Shampoo didn't do it, soap didn't do it, makeup removing cleanser didn't do it -- in the end I had to soak the brush in a cup of rubbing alcohol -- that did it. I was positively horrified -- what the heck am I putting on my face??
I'd give this thing a zero if I could. Now I'm paranoid about how much of it is still left in my face, even after I've cleaned my face twice with makeup removing cleansers.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love this product!!!! I lobe that there's different tones in it so you can change colors or mix some together to get a perfect shade. The formula is really good as well so this is a must get in my opinion! I tan a lot so having something like this in my collection is great because the color of my foundation changes and with this you can do that. Its affordable as well.
Nicole S.
Denver, IA
No thanks. Sure, you can pick between maybe 6 shades, but it doesn't mean you'll find one that fits your shade. And you're basically paying for way less of the foundation you normally would since chances are your tone isn't going to be exactly in the middle to evenly distribute the foundation. Transfers way too easily as well.
Shawna M.
Belmont, CA
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Christine Mae M.
Where can I buy this product at?
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Linda S.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.