7 Makeup Brands That Have Serious Shade Options
Revlon Custom Creations
3.85 / 5 based on 208 Reviews
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Revlon Custom Creations
- "I love this foundation cause its got many shades of foundation not just one you can set it at wat skin tone you are great product." in 11 reviews
- "I like idea that you can pick a mix of shade for your skin with this product since you skin color can very from season to season." in 8 reviews
- "it was a nice idea to put different shades in one bottle but no this was not for me even the lightest shade was orange for my fair/light skin " in 7 reviews
- "The downside is trying to find your perfect shade, and then running out of that particular setting; which can be quite frustrating and a waste of product. " in 5 reviews
- "this is a good idea for a foundation but the only problem i've had was first finding my shade then it turned orange " in 5 reviews
I remember this was one of the first foundations I ever had . At the time I thought it was sooo cool that you could create your own foundation shade . The coverage was pretty good . It's perfect because you can carry this foundation over through all the seasons regardless of how much your skin darkens or lightens . I would love them to come out with a updated and better version of this foundation in a more wider array of shades .
This stuff is terrible and I would have given it 1 star but influencer won't allow me to give less then 3. The foundation is streaky has a bad undertone, it flakes off and doesn't last long and it causes,acne and serious,skin irratation.
I love this foundation cause it's good for all skin tones and it's easy to find your skin tone and it is easy to apply and I love it and u would never know that u have it on and I highly recommend anyone to use this
Me encanta esta base fue una de mis primeras bases de maquillaje me encantaba combinar los colores, la pigmentación es excelente, la durabilidad es excelente meee encanta la amo!
I didn't really care for this cover up, it was like flakey on my skin like it just flaked off lol.. so now I kind of stay away from it once I'm done with it.
This is an amazing idea awesome if u have to mix foundations and also when skin tone changes in summer vs winter u only need one not multiple
Really hard to get the right shade. Must use trial and error multiple times before you find what's best for you
Good product good price! Love the texture, good coverage. Great variety of colors and very convinient.
This is so bomb if you ever have to mix two foundations to get you right tone . Or for contouring
I guess it is okay, I can't really give my opinion because I haven't used it as much so yeah
Q & A
Can you change the shades every time? like if i got tan could i change it to fit my skin tone
Where can I buy this product at?
What do you think ofthe product? what is the best feature?
Does this work well with oily skin?
Does this match well with your skin? Iv been wanting to try it for forever.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos