BY REVLON #9 in Eyelash Curlers

Lash Curler. Superior Control. Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. Cushioned removable handles for a comfortable, non-slip grip. Spring-action for superior control. Can be used on bare or mascara-coated lashes. Includes Replacement Curling Pad. Lifetime Guarantee Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. T.

• How much is it ?3 Answers
  • I had never use one of this before , and saw many people ...6 Answers
  • I've Ben looking for a eyelash curler that actually works...4 Answers
Revlon Cushion Grip Lash Curler
  • "I don't currently use this one but I have used it this is what I use when I first started with make up and it was my go to eyelash curler for a very long time it's great and i recommended I would still go back and use it too" in 207 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a pretty decent eyelash curler for being drugstore. I started using these when my cosmopolitan magazine told me to heat one with a blow dryer to get sky high and super curled lashes. It heats up quick and is comfortable to use. It has cushions on the finger holder insides if I'm remembering correctly but when they come out it hurts pretty bad to use it.
The cushion is pretty decent for not cutting or damaging lashes but if you don't wait for your mascara to dry completely they can get stuck on the cushion and be pulled out. That usually happens from too hard of a pinch so use a light hand.
I no longer use a curler as my lashes are naturally curled and even more so with my amazing mascaras and the technique I use to apply it. But when I did this was a decent lash curler and I would recommend it.
Its cheap priced and decently made. Easy to find at Wal-Mart and similar stores and a lot of times you can find it on sale. They can last about a year or more with care and soft use. They look stylish with the gold and black and have a nice weight to them which makes the entire thing appear and feel very luxe for the cheap price.
Overall i would recommend with caution.
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
It's a great eyelash curler, but unfortunately it did not form to my eye shape correctly. I know that each person is different when it comes to your eye shape and things. So I'm not holding that completely against the product, it is a great product. But I had trouble with fitting all my lashes in when curling, but I guess that's my fault for expecting to curl all my lashes at once.
Jereeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought I would be in love with using a lash curler but I’m not. I could be using it wrong because my lashes would look good from the front view but I didn’t like how it didn’t actually curl my lashes. Instead, the curler created an angle in my lash which just didn’t look natural & drove me insane. So though it did lift my lashes, such a small detail drove me crazy .
Kayla V.
Ponder
Pretty decent for the cheap price that it is. I’ve had mine for a few years now, but it’s about to fall apart on me. The rubber grips are falling out and have become extremely gunky and dirty. It’s kinda hard to clean. Would probably purchase again because of the price and how long it’s currently lasted me, but it’s probably not the best one out on the market.
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
This may be cheap, but save your money and invest into buying a professional eyelash curler from Tweezerman. From time to time, the sponge in the eyelash circles splits causing the eyelash curler to pull your eyelashes out and get stuck in the middle of the sponge. The next thing you know, you don’t have any more eye lashes, so be careful.
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Este fue mi primer rizador de pestañas, me gusto mucho porque es grande y muy cómodo para manejar y rizar mis pestañas, la gomita que viene debajo es suave y no lastima mis pestañas, me gusto tanto que se lo compre de nuevo para regalárselo a mi hermana cuando se empezó a maquillar, la verdad lo recomiendo es bastante bueno y económico!
Sarai F.
Kissimmee
This is my favorite eyelash curler I will never replace it. I you have super straight eyelashes like me this is definitely the one to use. I use it everyday and it leaves my eyelashes perfectly curled all day after applying mascara. Definitely recommend this curler for everyone
Kiki W.
Sacramento , CA
It does the job especially if you use a good volume mascara. These are affordable so it’s fine if you loose them or misplace them. You can use this to train your lashes if you want them to curl. Definitely a recommendation on my list.
Samantha J.
New York
Currently usin this lash curler and I have to say I really like it. The reasons are: it’s sturdy and it’s taking sometime to cut into the rubber, which is really like. Also, it curls my lashes very well and I’m always getting compliments on on them. I’ve recommended this curler to quite a few people since I’ve gotten it.
sid Y.
Leander, TX
Use this every single time and it does the job great. Curls my lashes and has a nice hold to them. This curlers structure is super comfortable, I’m not struggle to get all my lashes in. I would buy over and over again. I had another one, but I lost it, so I bought this one and I easily do not regret losing that first one.
Lauren R.
What order do u use this with mascara in?? I use mascara then curler
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
How in the world do you use this thing? I just bought it and it doesn't curl my lashes at all. It barely clamps down. Am I doing something wrong?
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had never use one of this before , and saw many people using it , will it damage my eyelashes?
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
I've Ben looking for a eyelash curler that actually works. Mine sucks and won't work anymore it leaves my eyelashes up for about 3 minutes and then brings them down and makes them look to short!🙄😩🙁 Does anyone know if this works or not? If you do, please recommend me one or tell me how good or bad it is! Thank you(:
Noelia B.
Can I use it with extension eyelashes?