BY REVLON #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Lash Curler. Superior Control. Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. Cushioned removable handles for a comfortable, non-slip grip. Spring-action for superior control. Can be used on bare or mascara-coated lashes. Includes Replacement Curling Pad. Lifetime Guarantee Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. T.

• How much is it ?3 Answers
  • I had never use one of this before , and saw many people using it...6 Answers
  • Tenho,Da uma ótima aparência e deixa bem grande2 Answers
Revlon Cushion Grip Lash Curler
  • "I don't currently use this one but I have used it this is what I use when I first started with make up and it was my go to eyelash curler for a very long time it's great and i recommended I would still go back and use it too" in 207 reviews
  • "I don't currently use this one but I have used it this is what I use when I first started with make up and it was my go to eyelash curler for a very long time it's great and i recommended I would still go back and use it too" in 5 reviews
Annalisa T.
This curler was good until the rubber started to cut through. I've used a lot of different curlers and when they begin to cut through you just replace the rubber. Well, by the time I reaalized that it was cut through it was too late. As soon as it started to cut through, the curler pinched my lashes inside of the crease and actually cut them off. I was mortified. I never used a Revlon curler again and it's never happened again. I don't know if I had a really sharp edges one or a defect, but I definitely don't purchase a Revlon one again.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a pretty decent eyelash curler for being drugstore. I started using these when my cosmopolitan magazine told me to heat one with a blow dryer to get sky high and super curled lashes. It heats up quick and is comfortable to use. It has cushions on the finger holder insides if I'm remembering correctly but when they come out it hurts pretty bad to use it.
The cushion is pretty decent for not cutting or damaging lashes but if you don't wait for your mascara to dry completely they can get stuck on the cushion and be pulled out. That usually happens from too hard of a pinch so use a light hand.
I no longer use a curler as my lashes are naturally curled and even more so with my amazing mascaras and the technique I use to apply it. But when I did this was a decent lash curler and I would recommend it.
Its cheap priced and decently made. Easy to find at Wal-Mart and similar stores and a lot of times you can find it on sale. They can last about a year or more with care and soft use. They look stylish with the gold and black and have a nice weight to them which makes the entire thing appear and feel very luxe for the cheap price.
Overall i would recommend with caution.
member-b70cf
I love this eyelash curler, it gives you nice little grips around the part where your fingers go, which is great because if you didn't have those there like some other brands dont, then you just had a slippery small metal line to hold, which can be bad when you are firmly pressing down and curling, because one slip, and you can rip out your eyelashes (happened before, definitely not a pleasant feeling) not only that but it comes with 2 rubber parts (the part where your eyelash goes) which is really great. Not only that, but it's gonna take you a while before you even need to use the 2nd one because I've been using this eyelash curler for about 3 years now, and it's still going strong. I bought mine at target for $1.97. It comes in this one shown and a "extreme curl" one. Revlon really did a great job with this one. Definitely last long as well, I'm a teenager who's always late to school so if there's one thing I must do, it's curling my lashes, so I'm constantly throwing this in my backpack in a rush, where it gets crushed and stuffed under my heavy books and I'm happy to say it has survived 3 years of that and still going strong.
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I used this for the first time a couple weeks ago and noticed it broke my eyelashes. I didn’t have mascara on yet and I curled them. Part of my eyelashes broke off. I don’t know if it was because the curler was new and I hadn’t used the runner pad or what. But I didn’t have a full set of lashes on my left eye. Wouldn’t recommend it, it’s never happened any other time just this once when I tried this one out.
Ciara A.
saipan
As a waitress, I had to look presentable, and my eyelashes are one of my main assets! This eyelash curler was super affordable, especially with a salary like mine. I just had to curl my lashes for a good 5-7 seconds, and my lashes looked awesome! They didn’t look fake, they looked naturally curled. Even without mascara, the curls were able to last me an entire 8-12 hour shift. I change my eyelash curler every 6 months, and for the past 4 years, I haven’t switched brands.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Super convenient to use as it has rubber grips. Some people complain they pinch their cheeks in the process - no clue what they’re talking about. I’ve never pinched anything on my face while using this little fella. I don’t even bother applying mascara without using it anymore. It curls my straight lashes nicely and they look just awesome after applying mascara. Absolutely recommend!
REED P.
Virginia Beach , VA
I thought I would be in love with using a lash curler but I’m not. I could be using it wrong because my lashes would look good from the front view but I didn’t like how it didn’t actually curl my lashes. Instead, the curler created an angle in my lash which just didn’t look natural & drove me insane. So though it did lift my lashes, such a small detail drove me crazy .
Lesly E.
Newport News
I had the same problem with these as my others. The rubber grip cushions come off all the time so it’s very annoying to have to put them back on but it’s too uncomfortable to use with out. I recommend getting a pair with the rubber grips glued on or something where they can’t just pop right off because they seem to come off nearly every time i squeeze them for a curl. Besides that though, they work just fine & decent price point.
Yocelin R.
Donna
Ive tried other culrers and well they do the job because thats what they are meant to do right ? But this one is diffrent !! & i use it on a daily & i bought it at walmart ! My skin is really oily ! Which most of the type sucks but my lashes are always beautiful! & i would definitely but this product if something would happen to it !
Gayle K.
It gets the job done. For it’s price, I wasn’t expecting to be wowed about it. I use it whenever I want to use mascara. My eyelashes tend to go downwards and since I wear glasses, it starts hitting my lenses when I put on mascara. So it’s necessary for me to use an eyelash curler. Though it works, it doesn’t really have anything special.
Lauren R.
What order do u use this with mascara in?? I use mascara then curler
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had never use one of this before , and saw many people using it , will it damage my eyelashes?
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
I've Ben looking for a eyelash curler that actually works. Mine sucks and won't work anymore it leaves my eyelashes up for about 3 minutes and then brings them down and makes them look to short!🙄😩🙁 Does anyone know if this works or not? If you do, please recommend me one or tell me how good or bad it is! Thank you(:
Noelia B.
Can I use it with extension eyelashes?
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Does this product work well eith shorter lashes?