BY REVLON #9 in Eyelash Curlers

Lash Curler. Superior Control. Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. Cushioned removable handles for a comfortable, non-slip grip. Spring-action for superior control. Can be used on bare or mascara-coated lashes. Includes Replacement Curling Pad. Lifetime Guarantee Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects: Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship. T.

• How much is it ?3 Answers
  • I had never use one of this before , and saw many people ...6 Answers
  • I've Ben looking for a eyelash curler that actually works...4 Answers
Revlon Cushion Grip Lash Curler
  • "I don't currently use this one but I have used it this is what I use when I first started with make up and it was my go to eyelash curler for a very long time it's great and i recommended I would still go back and use it too" in 207 reviews
Courtney N.
New Brighton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the first curler I had bought for myself and I love it. I managed to break the first one after a good 2+ years and immediately went and replaced it. They even come with an extra piece Incase you lose the original one (which I did with the first one I bought haha)
Erika C.
It does the job but it is the only one I have ever bought. The rubber on the cutler and handles continue to fall off making it hard to carry with me in my makeup bag. I have a lot of long eyelashes so when I curl them, the corner eyelashes get stuck in the curler and end up having to be painfully pulled out.
McKenna W.
west Unity
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my eyelashes look so long and curly, make them look perky. Very good and very affordable. Yes it is easy to use, unless you have never used one before. I am very satisfied with how it looks like in the end.
Darlyn R.
Perris
The Revlon cushion grip curler is the best product to curl your natural eyelashes. It brings a good lift that is both flattering and pretty. It help to give a boost with the mascara application. It is very affordable and can buy it almost anywhere.
Lauren P.
Ooltewah, TN
Purchased at: Target
I’ve had this curler for years and love it. Easy to use and to change out the rubber pieces. I think it works better than other brands I’ve used. The price is great and I have recommended to others including my family members.
Mary B.
Sevierville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Any eye look can be saved with some liner and gorgeous lashes, which is why I ALWAYS curl my lashes and this has been the best one I've used. My lashes look fake! When I use my mascara and this curler!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a pretty decent eyelash curler for being drugstore. I started using these when my cosmopolitan magazine told me to heat one with a blow dryer to get sky high and super curled lashes. It heats up quick and is comfortable to use. It has cushions on the finger holder insides if I'm remembering correctly but when they come out it hurts pretty bad to use it.
The cushion is pretty decent for not cutting or damaging lashes but if you don't wait for your mascara to dry completely they can get stuck on the cushion and be pulled out. That usually happens from too hard of a pinch so use a light hand.
I no longer use a curler as my lashes are naturally curled and even more so with my amazing mascaras and the technique I use to apply it. But when I did this was a decent lash curler and I would recommend it.
Its cheap priced and decently made. Easy to find at Wal-Mart and similar stores and a lot of times you can find it on sale. They can last about a year or more with care and soft use. They look stylish with the gold and black and have a nice weight to them which makes the entire thing appear and feel very luxe for the cheap price.
Overall i would recommend with caution.
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
This curler is the best! It's the only brand I will buy. I get compliments on my lashes all the time when I use this. Its very gentle on my lashes the only downside is that it is hard to clean.
Megs J.
Sonora
Purchased at: Walmart
This works just like any other curler. Lol I’ve never been able to tell a difference between curlers and brands. I do like that this one has cushions on the holes where you put your fingers!
👑K A.
Saint Peters
Purchased at: Walgreens
Personally, I don't use my lash circle that often cause I have naturally curled lashes. But when I do I have no regrets using this one. I love the fact that it doesn't pull your lashes out or tug on them! Also, the handy grip makes the task so much easier to deal with. If your going to buy one, I would go with this one. They have all different designs on the handles that give it that personal touch. Cute, chic and they work. A in my book!
Lauren R.
What order do u use this with mascara in?? I use mascara then curler
Danielle R.
Pewaukee , WI
How in the world do you use this thing? I just bought it and it doesn't curl my lashes at all. It barely clamps down. Am I doing something wrong?
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I had never use one of this before , and saw many people using it , will it damage my eyelashes?
Jebneel D.
Pasco, WA
I've Ben looking for a eyelash curler that actually works. Mine sucks and won't work anymore it leaves my eyelashes up for about 3 minutes and then brings them down and makes them look to short!🙄😩🙁 Does anyone know if this works or not? If you do, please recommend me one or tell me how good or bad it is! Thank you(:
Noelia B.
Can I use it with extension eyelashes?