Revlon Curved Blade Cuticle Scissors uploaded by Ashley S.

BY REVLON

Ultra-fine curved blades are perfectly aligned for accurate, easy trimming. Constructed with durable, long-lasting tempered steel.

• Safely trims cuticles and hangnails
• Curved blades for accuracy and ease
• Use on cuticles and hangnails only (trimming nails will dull the blades)

Megan W.
Works really well. I use them for a lor of different things. Had them for a couple of years. The only thing I don't like is that the red grips sometimes fall out, which is inconvenient.
Megan M.
I love these little scissors to keep in my beauty kit! They are perfect for nails, hair, false eyelashes, and even cutting off tags. I keep these with me in my purse for on the go use and Fashion emergencies and they last a long time!
Stephanie C.
I love it you don't only have to use it for nails you could also trim your eyebrows with them.they are a little bit pricey but they're worth buying.I use this product every time I trim my brows.I bought mine at Wal-Mart where they are not that pricey as other places.
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
These are great cuticle scissors. They do what they're supposed to and are easy to use. Although when I use my non-dominant hand they do cut into my fingers a little, mainly because I can't hold it properly. They have lasted a long time and don't seem any duller.
Abbie D.
St Augustine, FL
No complaints about these clippers. They get the job done and are easy to use. I think they are a good value for the price. This is my first time using a cuticle clipper at home and I'm satisfied. I would recommend to others.
Alex R.
louisburg , NC
This product is very good. I love using it for my manicure. No need for improvement. I bought this online while shopping for nail products. I use it about every 2 weeks.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
These are great to have. My friend used them to trim his eyebrows and my other friend used them to cut gauze. I keep them in my medicine cabinet because they are so expensive and universal
Lisa Z.
New York
I am very happy with the scissors I got from Revlon.They were nice and sharp and stayed that way.They did there job in my opinion.I bought them at CVS and they weren't pricey at all.In fact I have many other nail cutters from Revlon and I am happy with them all
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
I use these scissors for Special FX makeup looks and it works extremely well for me they are sharp and easy to use for me being a left hander and I feel like they're very good quality. I love these scissors
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
I don't use these for my cuticle but I do use them to trim by brows. Perfect size to keep everything neat without overdoing it. Trim one/two hairs at a time for a clean brow.