Revlon Curlstay Titanium Plated Curling Iron uploaded by Eva P.Revlon Curlstay Titanium Plated Curling Iron uploaded by Sehrish H.

BY REVLON

Revlon Curlstay 1 1/2" Titanium Plated Curling Iron: Professional high heat Variable heat settings 30-second heat-up Auto shut-off Worldwide dual voltage Get instant, long-lasting, and frizz-free curls in less time Less damage for healthier hair

Phyllis C.
My go to, daily curling iron. Flawless, effortless, bouncy waves. I bought one about two to three years ago, still works great. No complaints
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
Best curling iron for those perfect waves or dressy curls. Easy to hold and get the perfect temp. Great buy for the price
serena g.
New York
I love love love this curling iron, it leaves me the best loose curls ever. Sometimes I use this as a wond and I rap my hair on the outside of it and that makes my hair look equally as good. No needed improvement on this. I thinks it’s by far the best I’ve used and I recommend this to you and others.
Kim J.
Brighton
They curl hair nice and is easy to use. The wand is a good size for big curls and the heat is good too. As long as your holding it for a few seconds then your get good curls
Lacy C.
This product is amazing and t styles me hair so nicely it is a good iron to curl your hair and not many work on my hair type I would recommend this to others that are trying to find an iron that works nicely on their hair
Samantha J.
River
Love this for big barrel curls it gets the job done and really defines the curl I can do so many styles with this curling on .. so if your on the fence about buying dont worry its worth it.
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
This is my.magic wand as I call it. When I curl my hair I use this one. It's the perfect barrel size for my.length of hair and it curls great for.me. Grip is good and heats very well.
D'Ana M.
Love this curler it's my go to for evening hair. I have thick hair and it made it last all night which is difficult in such dry humid climate . The price and value go hand in hand and it worked for my thick & very long hair. I am thinking of buying More of this one
Daniela M.
I really like it because it really makes the curls really good.  It's really curls your hai and it makes it really pretty. Yes it did it was what I really expected. Yes is really nice scent it really works. Yes it will be it really works it's a really good product.
Jamie D.
This is a great product! The barrel doesn't fry your hair, and it comes out with perfect curls! It didn't cost too much, so that was great! I would definitely recommend this product to others! Great curling iron!
Maria P.
How high can its heat setting could come up to?
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this curling iron sold at Target or Walmart?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
How quickly does this iron heat up? Does it work well on thick hair?
Gabriela V.
¿el agarre de la rizadora tiene relieve es plano ? por que tuve una que y al igual que la foto parecía que si tenia pero era plana y no tenia tanto agarre

Amazon