2 colors available

BY REVLON

Creates Curls Instantly, Eliminates Frizz, Maximizes Shine. Frizz-free, longest-lasting curls. For medium curls. Professional high heat. Instant heat recovery. 30 second heat up. Variable heat settings. Auto shut-off. Worldwide dual voltage. Curls up to 16 hours. Bonus: Exclusive silicone storage cover Features: Titanium plated barrel. see more...

• Is this curling iron sold at Target or Walmart?1 Answers
  • How quickly does this iron heat up? Does it work well on thick hair?1 Answers
  • How high can its heat setting could come up to? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this and it works great too, but would love even more to try out a curling wand!!" in 1 review
BreAnna A.
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Makes perfect sized curls every time. I used it all the time at first, but recently it just stopped working. It will turn on sometimes, then quickly shut back off.
sowjanya t.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I use this when I want some volume in my hair and it works good on my hair. some times it cant curl my hair well or the curls fall out as soon as i take the curling iron out of my hair. but overall its a good one. can be used if you are not looking for that real nice curls.
Tia R.
Tia R.
Gridley, IL
I love his curling iron! I normally us it as a wand because I don't like using the clip, but it has many uses. You can achieve many different styles of curls. One thing I don't like about it is that when I curl my hair the temperature always gets changed. Other than that it is great! I highly recommend it!
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a relatively high heat to curl my hair & this iron does the job! The barrel is the right size (there is a different variety of barrel sizes available.). But I would recommend this purchase- high quality like a professing brand but lower price.
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this curling iron because my hair looks good after using it but I someone it very hard to use. I think I just don't know how to use curling irons properly since I rarely curl my hair but for now I'll stick with this Revlon one.
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling iron, it heats up to perfect temperature. I've had this iron for a while. It gives great curls and leaves no fly always. This price is right for the product. I would highly recommend for bouncy curls.
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good curling iron for the price! It heats up quickly and provides big, sexy curls. The adjustable heat settings are a nice feature. At less than $30, it's a good price for doing updos and curly styles.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this curling when I want to have more of a loose curl! Love how I can put the little holder on it and put in back in the cabinet when it's still a little hot! This product is affordable! Kinda of a space saver
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great curling iron for longer hair. Makes really gentle curls, not super tight ones. I really liked this style but unfortunately it didn't work too great with super short hair when I cut it. Great for long hair
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
River
Love this for big barrel curls it gets the job done and really defines the curl I can do so many styles with this curling on .. so if your on the fence about buying dont worry its worth it.
Maria P.
Maria P.
How high can its heat setting could come up to?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this curling iron sold at Target or Walmart?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How quickly does this iron heat up? Does it work well on thick hair?