BY REVLON

Revlon Curling IronSpecifications BrandRevlonUPC24131106509 see more...

Sarah A.
Houston
This is the worst curling iron I've ever used. It doesn't get hot enough and literally doesn't even curl your hair. I took so much time trying to make my hair look nice and my curls fell instantly. Will never use ever again.
Jhamee L.
Redding
Purchased at: Walmart
I live this curling iron. It heats up super quick and shuts off if left on. This has been my main curling iron for the last year and a half I'm very pleased with it
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
I really like using the Revlon curling iron on my hair. I have fine hair and I find that this is a great product for styling and curling my hair. This is an affordable iron and it has really lasted a long time for me. I have had really good experiences using this. I also like that you can find these products or similar irons in most stores.
Latasha T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I've been using the same curling iron by Revlon for at least 15 years and it still works like I just bought it yesterday and and I do have a few other curling irons but my Revlon is my favorite one. I use it at least 3 or 4 times a week. Sometimes I use it to straighten and curl my hair at the same, it works great.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
The curling iron that I have is an older one. I do not use it as often as my straightener. I use it only when I want big curls. It is a little dated so I know I need to get a new one. I just have no clue what to get anymore. There are so many out there that I have no clue what the best one to be is.
Nichole S.
This company makes great curling irons. Temperatures are maxed out at a temperature that is safe for hair. They are very effective at curling hair and I think that they curl much better than the wands. I would definitely buy any type of curling iron from this company.
theresa r.
Revlon curling iron I use on my hair and get some nice curls from it is have to spray with hairspray to get to last a while. Curling iron does get hot so becareful but I like how it curls my hair
Mandi H.
This is my second round wth his curling iron, the first Lasted me 15 years! Needless to say, I have no reason to buy a high end curling iron because this one is perfect! I have zero complaints!
Aysia A.
Very nice I loved this product I used it like every day I bought it at Walgreens and I was very satisfied with it bc it was so nice I used it like very day as I said I would recommend this to everyone
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is a pretty basic curling iron, I don't curl my hair that often. This has lasted me awhile but I will say there are waaayyyy better curling irons out there!

Walmart