Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Morgen R.Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Morgen R.Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Kate S.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium Transfers Heat Faster Than Other Materials So You Get Instant, Long-Lasting Frizz-Free Curls In Less Time. Faster Heat Transfer Means Less Damage For Healthier, Shinier Styles. The Ion-Producing Properties Of Titanium Naturally Lock-In Moisture. Clipless Wand Create Smooth, Whimsical Waves Without Kinks 430° Professional High Heat Tangle-Free Swivel Cord High Heat, Constant Heat Sensors Monitor Temperature, Quickly Restoring Heat To The Perfect Styling Level Dual Voltage For Convenient Worldwide Use "On" Indicator Light Extra-Long Cool Tip Safety Stand Heat-Resistant Glove The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Curling Irons

Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
I love this wand. I do not like the tight little ringlets you get from most other wands. This wand is able to give long hair that mermaid look and provide shorter hairstyles with edgy and voluminous curls. Wonderful product that everyone should own.
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Great for small curls. Or big bouncy simply look. Love this because it heats up fast and gets the perfect temp.
Keenie P.
I have used this wand for years and it has kept up with the trends and being versatile for creating different looks. The price point is excellent for a product that has lasted me for 5 + years now.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
I've had this wand for awhile. I bought it after I cut more than 12 inches off my hair. I needed a way to style my new lob. This wand heats up pretty quickly and curled my difficult to curl hair. The curls hold up all day as well.
Alyssa D.
Has lasted me 6 years now my favorite is a good price now too expensive gets hot enough to curl fast
Kimberly G.
Waretown, NJ
This is the BEST want I have ever tried. I can create a romantic look or a beach wave and my curls hold forever.
Scarleth R.
its super easy to use ,i love how it leave my hair ether curly or wavy. you can get any look with this. its amazing i recommend it 100%
Kathleen H.
If you just want gentle waves this is good for that. It doesn't have the clip you you wrap your hair around it a little bit. Heats up nice and I use this a couple times a month
Kirsten K.
Love this wand, so easy to use and gives me great curls! Affordable awesome! Definitely recommend this product!
Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this curling wang. Leaves my hair nice and wavy. Just not too curly. Doesn't burn your hair and curls really quick. I got this as a gift and loved it ever since. I would recommend to others this product.