Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Morgen R.Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Morgen R.Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Kate S.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium Transfers Heat Faster Than Other Materials So You Get Instant, Long-Lasting Frizz-Free Curls In Less Time. Faster Heat Transfer Means Less Damage For Healthier, Shinier Styles. The Ion-Producing Properties Of Titanium Naturally Lock-In Moisture. Clipless Wand Create Smooth, Whimsical Waves Without Kinks 430° Professional High Heat Tangle-Free Swivel Cord High Heat, Constant Heat Sensors Monitor Temperature, Quickly Restoring Heat To The Perfect Styling Level Dual Voltage For Convenient Worldwide Use "On" Indicator Light Extra-Long Cool Tip Safety Stand Heat-Resistant Glove The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Curling Irons

Kylie F.
Nashville, TN
I have a hard time using these curling wands and I have very thin hair that doesn't hold curl well anyway. I know a lot of people that love these, but I prefer to use a straightener to curl my hair.
Rojeen S.
Cranston
Been using this for years. Love that i can get a tight curl or loose wave depending on how i use it. Although it comes in just one setting which is kinda annoying.
Lindsay G.
One of my favorite curling wands to get perfect curls every time. Make sure you use a glove and only hold on hair for a few seconds to prevent singing your hair!
Anastasia K.
Phoenixville , PA
Creates a beautiful wave that can be loose or tight depending on how long i hold it. Easy to use. I took one star off because its not ionic and i worry it will burn my hair or dry it out. For that reason, I dont use it often.
Tami v.
Portland , OR
I actually found this curling wand at Goodwill. It took a little time getting the hang of it, but I loved the looks I can achieve when using it with my short hair. I loved the thickness of the wand, as I prefer a looser curl look! The wand does heat up very quickly so be mindful of that.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
This curler is AMAZING!!!!!!! i don't need any product on my hair to keep my curls up! too bad is discontinued! i tried to contact anybody at revlon to see if they made a sister for this wand but they never helped me! Shame on revlon! because i know i would've bought any other size of this wand!!!!!
Farrah D.
Port Lavaca, TX
This was my first curling wand I have ever purchased and I was pleased with the product. I just didnt know how to work with it, I could never get my hair to curl the way i want it to. Other then that I used it on friends and it worked perfectly.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love this wand! This is my first and only wand. The max setting is 450F but you don't even need to use that high of a setting put it on no more than 300F and you're good to go. I paid around $8 for it. Inexpensive and very effective!
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I love this wand! It's gives me the perfect loose curl every time! It's so simple and easy to use. It is a quick and easy way to fix your hair when you don't have much time! I highly recommend this product
Torie H.
I like this curling wand it works great and my daughters hair I prefer it to any curling iron it makes nice big girls that will last the day I would definitely recommend this to friends...............