Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Morgen R.Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Morgen R.Revlon Curl Magic Clipless Titanium Curling Wand uploaded by Kate S.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium Transfers Heat Faster Than Other Materials So You Get Instant, Long-Lasting Frizz-Free Curls In Less Time. Faster Heat Transfer Means Less Damage For Healthier, Shinier Styles. The Ion-Producing Properties Of Titanium Naturally Lock-In Moisture. Clipless Wand Create Smooth, Whimsical Waves Without Kinks 430° Professional High Heat Tangle-Free Swivel Cord High Heat, Constant Heat Sensors Monitor Temperature, Quickly Restoring Heat To The Perfect Styling Level Dual Voltage For Convenient Worldwide Use "On" Indicator Light Extra-Long Cool Tip Safety Stand Heat-Resistant Glove The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Curling Irons

Rojeen S.
Cranston
Been using this for years. Love that i can get a tight curl or loose wave depending on how i use it. Although it comes in just one setting which is kinda annoying.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I've had this wand for several years and I love it! I've used it on long hair and short hair as well as my extensions and it's worked phenomenally! Can't go wrong.
Marsha U.
Fort Worth, Texas
I love this wand. I do not like the tight little ringlets you get from most other wands. This wand is able to give long hair that mermaid look and provide shorter hairstyles with edgy and voluminous curls. Wonderful product that everyone should own.
Natalia B.
chicago
Like using this wand for either a very wavy look or to create spiraled curls. Have veered a little away from it only because the curls have been turning out a little tighter now that I have shorter hair but still love this wand.
Kaley C.
Enfield, CT
This is the best styling tool I own!! I am obsessed with it. Super easy to use and curls come out loose and perfect after holding the hair in place for only 10 seconds. Great price and product. I also love that it has a rubber piece on the top of the wand, because I've had other curling irons in the past that didn't have that and I ended up burning myself. I've never had that issue with this curling wand. I love this so much!
Autumn J.
Weatherford
It looks pretty. Mine was cheetah print. Comes with a great box for storage. Also includes a how to video guide. Its not easy for me to use as my first curling wand it seemed hard to manage an i could never master a perfect curl with it. I had to buy heat resistent gloves to even attempt to opperate. I do like that there are different setting of heat avaliable though.
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
I've been using his wand for years and i love it. I've only bought it once and I use it often and it still works great. It was hard to get used to using it, but once I got the hang of it my curls came out perfect. I lost the glove it came with so I burn myself often, so if you buy keep track of that glove lol
Morgen R.
I have had this curling wand since the 7th grade! I like it because it has a bigger barrel than most curling wands which helps me achieve more relaxed "beach waves". It came with a heat glove to protect my fingers as well!
Clara M.
I LOVE THIS CURLING IRON, my hais is so streight and no matter how hard i try curls dont stay in my hair. This is the first curling iron that makes my hair look so beautiful and stay for days with the curls. And the best part is that its not expensive, I would buy again and again.
Erin M.
Oldsmar, FL
The only downside to this wand, is I wish that it was one diameter the entire length of the wand. It is very affordable and has lasted me quite a while. I use it perhaps 3-4 times month, and I can always count on it creating a curl that will last the length of the day.