Revlon Curl Magic 1Revlon Curl Magic 1Revlon Curl Magic 1
Revlon Curl Magic 1

Revlon Curl Magic 1" Clipless Titanium Curling Wand

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium Transfers Heat Faster Than Other Materials So You Get Instant, Long-Lasting Frizz-Free Curls In Less Time. Faster Heat Transfer Means Less Damage For Healthier, Shinier Styles. The Ion-Producing Properties Of Titanium Naturally Lock-In Moisture. Clipless Wand Create Smooth, Whimsical Waves Without Kinks 430° Professional High Heat Tangle-Free Swivel Cord High Heat, Constant Heat Sensors Monitor Temperature, Quickly Restoring Heat To The Perfect Styling Level Dual Voltage For Convenient Worldwide Use "On" Indicator Light Extra-Long Cool Tip Safety Stand Heat-Resistant Glove The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Curling Irons see more...

Revlon Curl Magic 1
Revlon Curl Magic 1" Clipless Titanium Curling Wand
Keenie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this wand for years and it has kept up with the trends and being versatile for creating different looks. The price point is excellent for a product that has lasted me for 5 + years now.
Kaley C.
Enfield, CT
This is the best styling tool I own!! I am obsessed with it. Super easy to use and curls come out loose and perfect after holding the hair in place for only 10 seconds. Great price and product. I also love that it has a rubber piece on the top of the wand, because I've had other curling irons in the past that didn't have that and I ended up burning myself. I've never had that issue with this curling wand. I love this so much!
Autumn J.
Weatherford
It looks pretty. Mine was cheetah print. Comes with a great box for storage. Also includes a how to video guide. Its not easy for me to use as my first curling wand it seemed hard to manage an i could never master a perfect curl with it. I had to buy heat resistent gloves to even attempt to opperate. I do like that there are different setting of heat avaliable though.
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using his wand for years and i love it. I've only bought it once and I use it often and it still works great. It was hard to get used to using it, but once I got the hang of it my curls came out perfect. I lost the glove it came with so I burn myself often, so if you buy keep track of that glove lol
Morgen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this curling wand since the 7th grade! I like it because it has a bigger barrel than most curling wands which helps me achieve more relaxed "beach waves". It came with a heat glove to protect my fingers as well!
Erin M.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only downside to this wand, is I wish that it was one diameter the entire length of the wand. It is very affordable and has lasted me quite a while. I use it perhaps 3-4 times month, and I can always count on it creating a curl that will last the length of the day.
FarrahJ m.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first curling wand I have ever purchased and I was pleased with the product. I just didnt know how to work with it, I could never get my hair to curl the way i want it to. Other then that I used it on friends and it worked perfectly.
Clara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS CURLING IRON, my hais is so streight and no matter how hard i try curls dont stay in my hair. This is the first curling iron that makes my hair look so beautiful and stay for days with the curls. And the best part is that its not expensive, I would buy again and again.
payton f.
Vanceboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not really like the one inch barrel for my standards but I love how fast the wand heats up. As soon as i plug it in and turn it on its heated withing a couple minutes if not less and that is very helpful in a rushed morning.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this wand for awhile. I bought it after I cut more than 12 inches off my hair. I needed a way to style my new lob. This wand heats up pretty quickly and curled my difficult to curl hair. The curls hold up all day as well.