Revlon Curl Magic 1Revlon Curl Magic 1Revlon Curl Magic 1
Revlon Curl Magic 1

Revlon Curl Magic 1" Clipless Titanium Curling Wand

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium Transfers Heat Faster Than Other Materials So You Get Instant, Long-Lasting Frizz-Free Curls In Less Time. Faster Heat Transfer Means Less Damage For Healthier, Shinier Styles. The Ion-Producing Properties Of Titanium Naturally Lock-In Moisture. Clipless Wand Create Smooth, Whimsical Waves Without Kinks 430° Professional High Heat Tangle-Free Swivel Cord High Heat, Constant Heat Sensors Monitor Temperature, Quickly Restoring Heat To The Perfect Styling Level Dual Voltage For Convenient Worldwide Use "On" Indicator Light Extra-Long Cool Tip Safety Stand Heat-Resistant Glove The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Curling Irons see more...

Revlon Curl Magic 1
Revlon Curl Magic 1" Clipless Titanium Curling Wand
Karen A.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
This curler is AMAZING!!!!!!! i don't need any product on my hair to keep my curls up! too bad is discontinued! i tried to contact anybody at revlon to see if they made a sister for this wand but they never helped me! Shame on revlon! because i know i would've bought any other size of this wand!!!!!
Kaley C.
Kaley C.
Enfield, CT
This is the best styling tool I own!! I am obsessed with it. Super easy to use and curls come out loose and perfect after holding the hair in place for only 10 seconds. Great price and product. I also love that it has a rubber piece on the top of the wand, because I've had other curling irons in the past that didn't have that and I ended up burning myself. I've never had that issue with this curling wand. I love this so much!
Tami v.
Tami v.
I actually found this curling wand at Goodwill. It took a little time getting the hang of it, but I loved the looks I can achieve when using it with my short hair. I loved the thickness of the wand, as I prefer a looser curl look! The wand does heat up very quickly so be mindful of that.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Weatherford
It looks pretty. Mine was cheetah print. Comes with a great box for storage. Also includes a how to video guide. Its not easy for me to use as my first curling wand it seemed hard to manage an i could never master a perfect curl with it. I had to buy heat resistent gloves to even attempt to opperate. I do like that there are different setting of heat avaliable though.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Barboursville, WV
I've been using his wand for years and i love it. I've only bought it once and I use it often and it still works great. It was hard to get used to using it, but once I got the hang of it my curls came out perfect. I lost the glove it came with so I burn myself often, so if you buy keep track of that glove lol
Morgen R.
Morgen R.
I have had this curling wand since the 7th grade! I like it because it has a bigger barrel than most curling wands which helps me achieve more relaxed "beach waves". It came with a heat glove to protect my fingers as well!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Washington, DC
The only downside to this wand, is I wish that it was one diameter the entire length of the wand. It is very affordable and has lasted me quite a while. I use it perhaps 3-4 times month, and I can always count on it creating a curl that will last the length of the day.
FarrahJ m.
FarrahJ m.
Baytown, TX
This was my first curling wand I have ever purchased and I was pleased with the product. I just didnt know how to work with it, I could never get my hair to curl the way i want it to. Other then that I used it on friends and it worked perfectly.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I absolutely love this wand! This is my first and only wand. The max setting is 450F but you don't even need to use that high of a setting put it on no more than 300F and you're good to go. I paid around $8 for it. Inexpensive and very effective!
Clara M.
Clara M.
I LOVE THIS CURLING IRON, my hais is so streight and no matter how hard i try curls dont stay in my hair. This is the first curling iron that makes my hair look so beautiful and stay for days with the curls. And the best part is that its not expensive, I would buy again and again.