Revlon Curl Collection 1-1/2" Heated Curl Brush

BY REVLON

Introducing the all new revlon curl collection ceramic heated styling brush. This new styling brushâ is perfect for adding volume, smoothing and creating gorgeous curls and waves. The heated styling brush comes with heat resistant bristles that are cool to the touch, are thinner and shorter which allows for a better grip and non-slip styling. . â . features: . . On indicator light.. Cool tip.. Hanging ring.. Heat resistant glove included.. Worldwide dual voltage.. . â see more...

Revlon Curl Collection 1-1/2" Heated Curl Brush
Buy on Amazon
Jolie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hot brush! My hair is frizzy and kind of unruly. I bought this brush because honestly I'm not a fan of visiting hair salons, and I was looking to a simpler choice, and this is one of the best purchases of my life!
My hair ended soft and silky, and after a week it was still noticeable.
The brush does not get too hot (probably that's a letdown for people who prefer to stylize their hair at really high temperature), but the solution is just brush the hair a few times until it looks how you prefer. I do like that the brush does not get extra hot, in that way I can't burn my hair, it did happen once with another styling tool, and that's not cool.

Anyway, if it worked for my crazy hair, it can work for anybody. I totally recommend it!
Celina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this but wasn't for me. I wouldn't say I dislike it but didn't work well with my hair type. I won't be buying it again
casandra e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay. I used it once for a party and after that it kept smelling like burnt hair when it warms up. :) ..
Chachi 👱.
riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product I use it once a week and leaves my hair with the volume I want
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
Disappointing. While this styling brush can help to smooth out my hair and add a little volume to it. That's about it. I waited and waited for it to get hot enough to add waves or curls to my hair, but no go. I'd rather use my straightener to smooth my hair and add volume - and my straightener can add curl and waves to my hair when used that way. So what will I do with this one? Get rid of it.

There is no temperature control. Having to use the glove to help hold my hair onto this is an added step that I don't need to do with my straightener. And the texture of the glove sticks to the texture of the brush, that's annoying, and it doesn't always keep you from being burned.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would really like this product when I ordered it. well...I bought it on Feb 8th & returned it because it lost power. I decided to try it again and I guess that was the wrong move. The next one did the very same thing. It lost down below half power. I'm madder than a hornet because I was just over the 30 day return window. I will try to get in contact with Revlon because it says 3 year limited warranty on the box & we'll just see what kind of company they really are.
Maria Grazia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love that it dont burns your hair like other curling accesories but is a little difficult to use but honestly it is agood product as well
Maria m.
santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
my cousin have one and i used long time ago i really liked my hair looked pretty and the curls were amazing