BY REVLON

• Is this supposed to make it easier to get a circular nail shape?2 Answers
Brooke Y.
Madison
I really enjoy this product. I frequently use this when I decide to give myself a manicure, and it works wonders. I’ve had this file for a year now, and it still works and hasn’t completely worn down. I recommend using this if you want a good quality, long lasting nail file.
Abby W.
Kansas city, MO
I'm super mixed on this file. While it leaves your nail really smooth and doesn't leave the unfinished torn look some files do... It almost feels like nails on a chalkboard when you use it.. it gives me goosebumps haha
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
A crystal nail file is more effective than an emery board. They last super long and I love that you can wash them as well. You can buy these at Target. You can find them everywhere. I would buy them in the future
Jackie P.
Richmond , VA
I really love crystal nail files. They do a really nice job of shaping your nails. They don’t wear down as fast as normal nail files. I would chose this over a normal nail file any day! They sometimes can be hard to find in the store.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
This product always works well for me. It is affective. It's also not expensive at all so it is easy to pick up on the go. I use this to shape my nails and it works great. Totally satisfied with this!
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
I love this nail file! It gets all the rough edges and makes my nail so smooth and ready for polish! And Revlon is super affordable! It is good quality product for a great price.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just recently learned about these crystal nail files and they're awesome. They never seem to really wear down although they are breakable. The file down great, evenly and get your mails super smooth. They even have a bugging part. This is really cool and I love having it in my bag for when I break a nail when I'm out. It's great. Revlon Crystal Nail File
Bailey B.
Louisville , KY
I love the crystal file because it doesn't bend or get dull as easily! I usually find none at Sally's, however you can find them at Walmart and Target too. It's more expensive than an emery board, but worth it because it lasts longer!
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Love this nail file!! Usually a nail file won't last that long for me since I'm odc about my nails. This one last a long time and keeps your nails smooth as well. I will definitely buy it again and always tell people to get it
Karla R.
Compton , CA
It's a great nail filer. Don't need to struggle to file the nail after clipping it or even a touch up. A couple a strokes and it does the job. Doesn't take long to work on nails both hand and feet it takes care of the job.
Michelle M.
Palos Park, IL
Is this supposed to make it easier to get a circular nail shape?