BY REVLON #37 in Nail Files

• Is this supposed to make it easier to get a circular nai...2 Answers
Sunita P.
Orlando
While I like Crystal nail files I feel like they dull fairly quickly. I generally prefer the cardboard/foam-like ones. These are definitely better than those metal ones, though. I would recommend the, especially since Crystal is supposed to be good for natural nails.
CHELSEA B.
This crystal nail file by revlon works pretty well! Fair priced. Not my favorite file if I am being honest... I prefer the hard grit basic nail files. I purchased this one from Walmart. I prefer to buy the hard grit ones that I buy from Sally’s Beauty Supply...
Alba S.
Humble, TX
The crystal nail files are so much easier on my nails. I still use the regular emery boards when I do my nails but this I keep in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Especially when I have polish on my nails that I don’t want to ruin.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
My favorite kind of nail file is and will always be a crystal nail file! The absolute BEST kind for your natural nails. Keep a few at home and sometimes in my bag. I tell everyone to get this! Smooth filing, can rinse and keep fresh for years!
Rena A.
North Port
I have been using the Revlon Crystal Nail File for about 3 months now and I have to say it is officially my favorite! It files and smooths the edges of my nails so effortlessly. I would totally recommend and will be buying again.
Salina F.
Florence
YES MA'AM! I am loving the ceramic and glass nail files! They STAY like new! 💕💕💕 can buy this at about any drug store or retail store for like $5! Love it! Highly recommended!!! One file will last a lifetime I'm telling you!
Ashley G.
Gardendale
I love crystal nail files! Mostly I grew up using either the metal or emery board type. I have very soft, brittle nails and the crystal nail file does a great job reshaping or just filing off a small hang nail. It’s not as rough on my nails as the metal files which is nice since it’s so easy for me to break my nails when filing. Crystal nail files are the way to go for softer nails!
Brooke Y.
Madison
I really enjoy this product. I frequently use this when I decide to give myself a manicure, and it works wonders. I’ve had this file for a year now, and it still works and hasn’t completely worn down. I recommend using this if you want a good quality, long lasting nail file.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the crystal nail file. It makes it to where they last for a long time & it doesn’t shred like other nail files. It leaves less residue as there & works quick & easy. I would definitely buy it again.
Abby W.
Kansas City, MO
I'm super mixed on this file. While it leaves your nail really smooth and doesn't leave the unfinished torn look some files do... It almost feels like nails on a chalkboard when you use it.. it gives me goosebumps haha
Michelle M.
Palos Park, IL
Is this supposed to make it easier to get a circular nail shape?