BY REVLON #86 in Nail Files

Buy Revlon Manicure Pedicure Tools - Revlon Crystal File Dual Sided: Ultra-fine glass surface ideal to file nails quickly and gently Helps prevent nails from splitting and breaking Double sided surface won't wear down, just rinse and reuse Perfect for all nail types, works great on polished nails Tempered glass resists breaking Limited edition Details provided by Revlon

Jessica A.
his crystal nail file was very cute but not what i expected. they work great for my 3 year old to play nail salon but for my personally i didn't like them. they would get full of the nail dust and it stays stuck on there you have to constantly keep cleaning it if your filing a lot and that was too much work for me. won't be purchasing another.
keerstin C.
pretty good and it works very well. the only con and i think is that it just feels weird in the beginning but that's about it. it's pretty easy to use, and i use it everytime before i do my nails/just want to shape my nails . im pretty satisfied, esp since i got it on sale lol
Marissa C.
Warwick, RI
Works like an average Crystal file. No complaints, it performs the task it was made for. I don't believe it's anything special but it also isn't a bad product either.
Renee G.
I really wouldn't recommend this product, due to the fact that there isn't much filing space. Its like once you use an area for a while its slick. But it files good when new.
Holly P.
This file is very accessible nearly everywhere, but for the price, spend a couple more dollars and buy a better one. This file wore down really quickly and I was quite disappointed. If you want to save money, buy regular files over this glass file.
Yamalet M.
I find that the glass ones work better but all are really good i use them on my moms nails which are really long and it files them really fast
Tammy W.
Erwin
This is a good product and a good price. Not much to say about the product....... ...... ........... .......
Samantha B.
The glass nail file is the best thing. Is smooths your nails and it doesn't split them.
Navjot K.
Wolverhampton
This duo crystal filer/ nail shaper is great. I loved using it and it gets the job done very well. Although you have to be abit careful with it as it is quite hard and sharp, so if you do it too much then it could damage your nails. Other than that I loved using it. I totally recommend it.
Maryam M.
I try to use crystal files for my nails because they are not as harsh as a regular file. Love that they don't have to be thrown out as quickly as a regular file and that they can be cleaned with water. I still use mine and I've had for quite a few years. I also like that it's a compact size so you can throw it in a purse and take it with you. They work really well on your nails also.