BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Manicure Pedicure Tools - Revlon Crystal File Dual Sided: Ultra-fine glass surface ideal to file nails quickly and gently Helps prevent nails from splitting and breaking Double sided surface won't wear down, just rinse and reuse Perfect for all nail types, works great on polished nails Tempered glass resists breaking Limited edition Details provided by Revlon see more...

Jessica A.
his crystal nail file was very cute but not what i expected. they work great for my 3 year old to play nail salon but for my personally i didn't like them. they would get full of the nail dust and it stays stuck on there you have to constantly keep cleaning it if your filing a lot and that was too much work for me. won't be purchasing another.
keerstin C.
pretty good and it works very well. the only con and i think is that it just feels weird in the beginning but that's about it. it's pretty easy to use, and i use it everytime before i do my nails/just want to shape my nails . im pretty satisfied, esp since i got it on sale lol
Marissa C.
Warwick, RI
Works like an average Crystal file. No complaints, it performs the task it was made for. I don't believe it's anything special but it also isn't a bad product either.
Renee G.
I really wouldn't recommend this product, due to the fact that there isn't much filing space. Its like once you use an area for a while its slick. But it files good when new.
Holly P.
This file is very accessible nearly everywhere, but for the price, spend a couple more dollars and buy a better one. This file wore down really quickly and I was quite disappointed. If you want to save money, buy regular files over this glass file.
Yamalet M.
I find that the glass ones work better but all are really good i use them on my moms nails which are really long and it files them really fast
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The glass nail file is the best thing. Is smooths your nails and it doesn't split them.
Maryam M.
I try to use crystal files for my nails because they are not as harsh as a regular file. Love that they don't have to be thrown out as quickly as a regular file and that they can be cleaned with water. I still use mine and I've had for quite a few years. I also like that it's a compact size so you can throw it in a purse and take it with you. They work really well on your nails also.
Amy C.
This file works pretty well. It is great for shaping your nails and less rough than a traditional emery board. The only issue is that they tend to dull quite quickly, so you have to replace it often! Fortunately, the price isn't crazy so it's not a difficult buy.
member-4b1a2
Love this file. Lasts a long time. Unfortunately it breaks when you drop it but if you kept it save this would last forever thus cost effective and they work well. I use mine all the time. I would not buy it again as I keep breaking mine but I do recommend for others.