Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I am a sucker for mauve lip colors :) this really is a great product. It’s not overly sticky feeling to me and has the right amount of shine. I am happy with the price point. I usually carry this in my purse or a small cosmetic bag. I love a little tint to my gloss and this has just the right amount.
Karina C.
Ryondai R.
I bought this today in 'Peachy Sheen 060' on clearance :). It is a nice peachy pink with a slight coral tone. It is super pretty for everyday wear. I like that it comes with a brush click applicator, It makes it easy to use when on the go. My shade is very pigmented, and last's for a decent amount of time. It has a slight shimmer, and is slighty sticky, but I find stickier glosses last longer, so that's a plus from me! Sometimes, the twist applicator can release a bit too much gloss, so you end up wasting a bit, but I just try to be careful with that. I would be happy to buy this again.
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
This seems like a good idea and the packaging is inviting but it gets
Gloopy on your lips and it seems like you can never get it to settle perfectly it's always too much gloss and its a mouth glob or not enough and you lips looked matte cracked
Vanessa M.
I loveeeeeeee nudish colors on my lips I don't know why but I really don't like bright bright colors on my lips but I didnt like lip glosses until I tried this one it works really great I need to buy some more now
selena p.
I love it. It makes your lips look juicy. Its a little sticky but at the same time it feels smooth. I love these type!
Terra G.
This is a nice lip gloss. They have pretty colors. It's just a little tacky or sticky when you put it on your lips.
Sisipho T.
Revlon is great. I love their lipsticks and makeup and they very affordable. Good quality products that will turn one into a princess
Jessica S.
Great product one satisfied customer, was so easy to use and apply and defiently cheap it had nice packaging to
Desiree C.
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos