BY REVLON

Revlon Creme Nail Polish Teak Rose 161 (Pack of 2)

Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
even though I really don't like dark Reds or burgundy color nail polish I needed a dark color for work one day and I got this one and was surprised by the results the color pigment is so strong I needed to do a little extra something just to get it off my nails or else even after the nail polish was off my nails still look pink so the color payout is great
kaylee p.
My absolute favorite nail polish ever. I’ve always struggled with painting my own nails but this polish applies very thin so it’s hard to mess up and the creme makes it so beautiful. I also never have an issue with it drying up and becoming crusty after a while. I recommend every one to try this.
Kendra🍍 J.
I like the dark color and how easy it is to put on. But the price is the best part because I got it on sale that is why I think it's best to just buy it in stores instead of online becasue then you can just see what it looks like better and more of a chance getting it on sale.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
My favorite part of these nail polishes is the brushes! The brush is so wide and flat it makes it so easy to apply the polish. My fingernails are small so literally with one swipe it's on! I would recommend this to anyone.
Hope S.
waverly
This color is just as beautiful in the bottle as it is on your nails and I have like two bottles left it doesn’t come off easy and is hard to chip it’s amazing. I love it I recommend it to everyone that likes dark colors.
Mallory S.
The nail polish is a super pretty mint green color and is easy to apply and use with the good brush it comes with. This is the only Revlon color I have used but I enjoy this color even though the color takes a couple of coats to have a presentable nail look. I would recommend this nail polish.
Its j.
I really love the polish from revlon. It doesn’t chip easily and it goes on very smooth and easily. It’s very simple to apply the brush is the correct size. It drys fairly quickly. I recommend this for anyone who wants a cheap but good quality nail polish.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty colors. Reasonably priced. They aren’t my absolute favorite but with at least 2 coats they are really pretty. I’ve noticed that these polishes do chip a little easier than some others, but they’re also a lot less expensive so I expected them to.
katohara5 O.
I really do not like this brand for nail polish. The coats are thin, and it chips very easily. So with the amount of time it takes to make your nails look great, it’s not worth it for the short amount of time they stay like that.
Rya Z.
A wonderful dusty rose, bordering on what I almost would like to call an antique pink. I could see this shade working on any skin tone, from pale to dark. It dries a bit darker than you would think, so try it on before buying.