BY REVLON

Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
My daughters love to use Revlon lipgloss. They said it's the best to use. It keeps their lips soft and it doesn't dry their lips. They do not have to keep putting it on allday. Easy to open and it glides on so smooth. They buy it all the time. They love that they have a choice in colors too.
Nora W.
Columbia, MD
The revlon creme gloss lip gloss in the shade cherry tart is such a pretty color, not to mention it looks great it any kind of outfit you wear! Night out, casual wear, etc. It also matches with any outfit. The color itself is a beautiful color that I absolutely adore.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
Usually Chery tart isn't one of my favorite flavors however, this was amazing! It was really smooth and made my lips pop! I stumbled upon it in the mall and I wasn't going to buy it but my friend recommended it to me and now I'm recommending it to you guys !
Destiny S.
Laveen, AZ
My mom and I loved these before they were discontinued which absolutely sucked. I wore this every single day. I haven't found one that I like like this one yet.
Yoida N.
El Cajon, CA
Too bad it got discontinued. Left my lips feeling smooth and glossy. Love tk wear this by itself intense color did not need much it was a all in one productos.
Kristy W.
Evansville, IN
Ton&ton of colors to choose from all at affordable prices long lasting light weight smells amazing all at affordable prices can't go wrong on this one:)
Felicity H.
Bolivar, MO
I loved this product to bad it isn't here any longer I wish I could get my hands on a few more. They slide on to your lips like butter and look radiant
debbie t.
MODESTO, CA
Beautiful colors and beautiful shine.
I live them because they aren't sticky, they are very comfortable to wear.
My Favorite color is Supernatural.
Shae S.
Albert Lea, MN
I was so sad when I couldn't find this kind anymore good thing I have three.they are so smooth and they make my lips look amazing when I go out
Blanca Elena C.
me encanta su proporcion en los labios y su acabado seco y brillante me encanta el color 050 este gloss no puede faltar en nuestro maquillaje
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price of these?
carolina m.
Temuco
quisiera saber si es buena la pigmentación de estos labiales