BY REVLON

mel h.
Fort Worth, TX
I always cone running back for more. The price is totally worth it. I wish it would not smudge through my long days. But If set correctly it does amazing. I definitely would recommend this if you are on the go.
Taylor 🌿.
I do not not wear lipstick but I do love a great lipgloss! I like this one for a few reasons! 1. It's colored lip gloss so I get the look of lipstick but glossy! 2. You turn the top and it puts more gloss on the brush.
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
A very super cute product to use to put in your purse and just put on the on-the-go I would highly suggest this as a purse item
Kadedra W.
Williamsport , PA
Revelon makes a bunch of wonderful products. This is my favorite lip product though. It last long and looks even better
asucena o.
Madera
This gloss us really goo! Just the fact that it comes off so eady and is really stcky i cant stand it sometimes
Makala H.
Cullman , AL
This lip product gives me such a plump lip look!! I get so many compliments every time I wear this!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I hate lipstick I have big lips and lots of lines in them! I feel like lipstick just puts those lines on blast! Problem is i want color added to my lips without staining them! I then found this wonderful product and gives me best of both! Love it!!
Denice P.
Los angeles, CA
I tried this out of curiosity and while the color was not too bad, the texture was very tacky & felt messy.
Cristina M.
Wellness Guru Expert
That glosas is amazing and not is transfer. The color are beautiful the price is economical and i buy this in wallgrens, publix and walmart