Revlon Creme Gloss uploaded by Jessica R.Revlon Creme Gloss uploaded by Jasmine K.Revlon Creme Gloss uploaded by Victoria S.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Lip Gloss - Creme, shine, and infinite shimmer. Add extra dazzle to you lips.

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I LOVE THE WAY THESE ARE DESIGNED TO PUT LIP GLOSS ON. IT IS SUCH A SOFT BRUSH, THAT YOU CAN LITERALLY RUB BETWEEN YOUR LIPS AND NOT FEEL. WILL PUT ON LIP GLOSS PERFECT! AND ALL THE COLORS ARE TO DIE FOR! I LOVE THESE, WAY MORE THEN  Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Velvet Lip Kits  AND  ColourPop Ultra Glossy Lips . THESE ARE JUST AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER.
Alma R.
Bakersfield, CA
This Creme Gloss is like no other! It’s so easy to apply and it’s gentle on the lips. The packaging is simple and the price is affordable. It doesn’t get better than that! You would love yours too if you got it.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
This is a gloss and it works very beautiful has a nice color.” I Definitely don’t like that it isn’t a matte. I like matte and this one isn’t so what I do because I do like this color is use a matte gloss over this and it works perfectly!
erika b.
Evansville IN
I searched and searched for a color like this one and now that I found it, it's my go to everyday. It's deep enough (I have olive skin) to make it look like I intentionally put on lip gloss, but not too bright or attention seeking. Great for day and night use and Lasts long!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Revlon Creme Gloss Lipgloss CHERRY TART #050 (Qty. Of 2)DISCONTINUED I made sure to buy as many of this color that I could find. I love this creamy cherry tart color. It stayed on very well. Not sticky feeling either.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Rama A.
I love this color (Wine Anytime), but it was no longer available in stores when I went to go look for it at RiteAid. I bought it online and it was cheaper, so it was all good! I like the gloss type brush style of this lipstick, but unfortunately, it doesn't last very long, so it needs to be re-applied all the time. After I run out, I probably won't be purchasing it again though.
kaelaa 🍯.
Fairfield
This gloss was nice, but it was a bit sticky. This is my first time using a revlon gloss, and it was okay. This was easy to apply, with a simple applicator. I wouldn’t say it’s long lasting, because glosses don’t tend to last long anyway. I would not buy this again.
Chrissie M.
The Colony
Amazing color choices last long doesn’t fade out fast, would recommend this product. I am a first time user, I do not like that I have to write such a long review it won’t let me submit a simple review seeing how I’m not a person of words
Jody D.
Very good product. I like the way it stays on my lips and makes the glossy. Not normally my go to lip gloss. But most definitely my second choice. Compares well to similar products. Will be purchasing this product again
litzy A.
Isreal
worth the money?
carolina m.
Temuco
quisiera saber si es buena la pigmentación de estos labiales

back