BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Lip Gloss - Creme, shine, and infinite shimmer. Add extra dazzle to you lips.

Mariah A.
westminster
I love this product it is a very nice good quality product. It could compare to other products I use it once a week probably , but this product did meet my expectations. I would but this product again!!
Jana G.
I hate gloss but this is a must have. It's between a gloss and liquid lip since it is a bit more pigmented. Very natural and easy application. I loveeee the packaging because the applicator is lip brush with bristles so it's easier to apply to your lips. This color is gorgeous, and it has a cute name. It's so great, I bought it again.
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
I have to start without absolutely love lipgloss. Most lipgloss are the same with your few that are different, this one is similar to most. I did really enjoy and found it at my local drug store. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica M.
Joliet, IL
It looks fabulous.I really like sparkles and maybe it has at least a little sparkles in it.It looks like a beautiful dark color.Maybe it has a bit of light color in it.
Maybe its like a lip gloss that i already have.
Mine is dark and it is medium size and their a bit the same.I think the lip gloss is a awesome product.
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like the bottle said it would, the smell was great as well. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely love this lippie! Love nudes and peachy pinks the color and coverage were amazing! Highly recommend this product to all my friends! Gorgeous!
Miranda F.
Was not my color. However, my best friend absolutely adores it. It doesn't smudge and lasts quite a while.
KeiSha G.
Can't go wrong with revlon lip products. They have so many types and colors.
Shagufta N.
Creamy, balmy, highly pigmented, gives subtle color, too good for the price, easily applicable! This has every aspect to perfection and its always in my purse! Highly recommended!
Houda M.
Beautiful smooth and creamy formula, nicely pigmented, not a long staying power and smells very chemical so not for the sensitive.