BY REVLON

Revlon Creme de la Chrome Lip Gloss #365 Spice It Up 0.16 oz. see more...

Julee-Anna V.
I love the color it gives my lips. But I like my lip products to have a more mat feel because my hair goes everywhere. So if they made a mat lipstick with these color it would be perfect.
Chelsea L.
Cumberland, RI
Used this once when I borrowed it from a friend. If you are prepared to put clear lip gloss over it constantly during the night then go for it. Gets dry and cakey very quickly.
TaSheka S.
The color is really pigmented,but there is also a really gross waxy feel and smell to it.
It also dries out your lips so if you are going to wear it be prepared to keep reapplying it to keep your lips moist.
Courtney W.
The color and pigment of this is perfect but I do not like the feelingly it, it's a bit cakey feeling and I have to apply it several times in a night for it to look good.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
This lipstick is the bomb ! I absoutely adore it ! Stays on forever after eating and drinking, sometimes it stains my lip till the following day! Definitely a must have
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
Yes yes my favorite color for my lips is definitely purple my signature color! And this one is so soft with my lips and smells so good ! Try it
Andrea J.
This is a really good alternative to a liquid lipstick by ABH , very affordable so you would not lose as much if it tends not to work out.
Angie D.
This color is beautiful I really like it and this revlon product is pretty good, I've tried better but it's good for it's price.
Ericka G.
Revlon is seriously
My favorite brand for lip products! I try everything I'm completely satisfied! Love this color and product!
Amdreya R.
Perfect color payoff easy to apply and a very nice sheen to it Worth the price