MakeupLip MakeupLipstickRevlon
Creme de la Chrome Liquid Lipcolor, Spice It Up, 016 Ounce

Revlon Creme de la Chrome Liquid Lipcolor, Spice It Up, 0.16 Ounce

Revlon Creme de la Chrome Lip Gloss #365 Spice It Up 0.16 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Creme de la Chrome Liquid Lipcolor, Spice It Up, 0.16 Ounce!
Cerissa H.
Walterboro, SC
Revlon Creme de la Chrome Liquid Lipcolor, Spice It Up, 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Cerissa H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Liquid Lipcolor 0.16 fl oz; 4.73 ml
This is a must in my makeup bag I like to combine it with a lighter color so I can have that ombre affect .I purchased this from Wakgreens at a discounted price and I was hook every since.The packaging was easy,and I would recommend to anyone who like the chrome affect.
Coryn M.
Uxbridge, MA
Review for: Liquid Lipcolor 0.16 fl oz; 4.73 ml
I really do love the color of this lipcolor! I cant say that i use lipstick or gloss even every day but a lot of times when i do chose to i like to use this product. Im happy with the way it stays on and that it doesnt irritate or dry my lips which can be an issue for me
Rosanna W.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Liquid Lipcolor 0.16 fl oz; 4.73 ml
I love how this product feels on my lips. It is not sticky which is nice and it does not write off as easy as I’m do
Angie D.
This color is beautiful I really like it and this revlon product is pretty good, I've tried better but it's good for it's price.
Courtney W.
The color and pigment of this is perfect but I do not like the feelingly it, it's a bit cakey feeling and I have to apply it several times in a night for it to look good.
Amdreya R.
Perfect color payoff easy to apply and a very nice sheen to it Worth the price
Perfect color payoff easy to apply and a very nice sheen to it Worth the price
Pamela S.
Freeland, PA
Yes yes my favorite color for my lips is definitely purple my signature color! And this one is so soft with my lips and smells so good ! Try it
Julee-Anna V.
I love the color it gives my lips. But I like my lip products to have a more mat feel because my hair goes everywhere. So if they made a mat lipstick with these color it would be perfect.
Ericka G.
Revlon is seriously My favorite brand for lip products! I try everything I'm completely satisfied! Love this color and product!
Valerie G.
This lipstick is the bomb ! I absoutely adore it ! Stays on forever after eating and drinking, sometimes it stains my lip till the following day! Definitely a must have

Looking for your answer?