Revlon Creme de la Chrome Liquid Lipcolor, Plum Appeal, 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Brandy J.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Lip Gloss - Revlon Creme de la Chrome 375 Plum Appeal see more...

• I have been wanting to try the creme de la chrome collection but ...2 Answers
Stephanie L.
Kansas City , KS
I found this lipcolor a couple of years ago at Walgrens - I absolutely loved it - the most awesome topper to any and every lipstick for the perfect frost and gloss. No Hollywood star has a better product. Went back to buy more - yes...it had been discontinued. They had 3 left and I bought all three. I have been searching and searching. Finally found the Creme de la Chrome on the web - paying three times as much. I don't care - I will pay that to get this product.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love this color so much! This lip color is everything!!! I love how affordable it is and I love how effective it is! It definitely meets my expectations and it doesn't compare to any other I've use!! I'm so satisfied with this and I really do recommend this everyone out there!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Brandy J.
Gloucester, VA
You know the feeling when you find a product that works SO good you actually have a real fear of what would happen if it was discontinued?THIS is it!The color is an absolute favorite of mine and I've even used it as a backup when I couldn't find my blush(check out my pic!)2 for the price of one!AWESOME!The applicator glides on smoothly and the color stays on forever!The texture can be a bit goopy if you apply to much so be careful but that's my only complaint!Beautiful,deep color that is a necessary staple in my beauty supply!
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This wears off very very fast. In my opinion not worth the buy. I didn't find that it sat very well in my lips either.
Ellie B.
I really like this reckon lipstick, it met my expectations being a drugstore brand I was expecting it to be what it is for the price, it is affordable and I brought it at a drugstore, I can't remember if it was Superdrug or boots, I would recommend because the formula is something special
Ivonne S.
Los Angeles
Hermoso me gusto mucho ojala lo vuelvan a sacar xq gusto mucho excelente experiencia de uso
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been wanting to try the creme de la chrome collection but does the lip color look more like a lip stain or is is matte consistency?