BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Lip Gloss - Ultra high-shine with a creamy base.

Hazell P.
Loved it is amazing! Is one of the personal care that we all need to have wig us. I bought one for my mom is her favorite.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I usually don't use revlon products, but this stuff I do like! It is a nice color and lasts longer than most lip products!
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
On me this lip gloss is very nice and light weight. It does last a while but it need touch up through out the day.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This is a great lip color. I like it a lot but it isn't my favorite. It's still nice to have in my collection.
Aleese H.
Brookville, IN
This product works awesome and last most of the day! Doesn't smudge easy or get on clothing. Is a must have!
Memphis M.
Louisville, KY
I can't leave my house without this product. I fell in love instantly. Revlon created heaven for my lips.
Its a beautifuk color and lasts long. I recommend it for special occasions. Also has a nice texture
Sandy M.
Love the color. It's something you can wear nightlight time or by day. Series,y love the color
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
This is more of a gloss than a lip stick. So be prepared for more of a gloss finish with shine
member-b7cdaea0c
Connecticut, CT
I don't know his product I would like to have a sample to try if I like I can buy it
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does the lipstick wand work?