Revlon Crease Shadow Brush uploaded by Ashley S.

BY REVLON

• Helps create a multitude of eye looks
  • Picks up and deposits product well for easy application

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this item as a gift and I love this crease brush. Also it's not to expensive if you are needing a crease brush. Blends shadows nicely." in 4 reviews
Haley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product was amazing! One of the best I have ever used! I use it all the time! It's so easy to apply and fun to use! I have very fair skin so it was nice having a gentle product! I would most definetly buy this product again!
đź’‹Cara S.
This brush is great at picking up a lot of product, yet it is able to either lay it down, nice and dark and pigmented in the area you want it OR you can immediately diffuse it out into a beautifully, blended, smokey eye, it all depends what you are going for and how you use it. It has the capability of blending like a dream or being more detailed into the crease, also because of its shape. A little more than halfway up the brissles start to taper in, to a nice, soft point for the more detailed work, so really this brush can accomplish the job of a few brushes, it's just a matter of how you lay it, hold it, apply pressure, etc... It's a great brush, for a great price!
Kimberly 8.
This brush is amazing the bristles are such high-quality so soft and blend ANY eyeshadow out so easily I think the price is really A great deal and the handle is actually so stunning it is such a well-made brush and even after washing it a few times nothing has shed I highly recommend this brush and others in the brush line.
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
This brush is awesome. Very soft and works really great for being drugstore. It's very easy to use. It is a little more expensive than Wet N Wild but it works great. I'm very satisfied! Recommend to anyone that wants a inexpensive crease brush that's soft and blends well.
Dee G.
Merritt Island
I have many brands of brushes and some are disappointing, not this one. It's my favorite eyeshadow brush for my creases and the bristles aren't too hard and they aren't too floppy like some.
Kaylee D.
Bakersfield, CA
I am always down for adding to my makeup brush collection! I bought this brush at a local drug store and it was very inexpensive! Definatelly worth it!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Tori K.
Farmville , VA
This is just like every other crease brush, does what it needs to do! It definitely works better with a base/priming your lids!
Nicole E.
I love this product and it's so easy to use I would definitely recommend this product to friends
Ema R.
Fab brushes love them
purchased from local Superdrug store
So much better than any other brushes and cheaper too high end dupe
Use everyday