Revlon Cream Blush uploaded by Kris S.

BY REVLON

Revlon Cream Blush, Rosy Glow 09: Rosy Glow 09 Cream

• Does this make your skin look very oily? I've had that in...1 Answers
  • How is this product best applied?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "it lasts a good amount of time and the shades blend well with almost every skin tone" in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the Revlon blush Shades I think they apply awesomely and they are very pigmented the only thing I don't like about the cream is that it feels oily on my skin and it's really really really hard to take off besides that they are pretty good product you can purchase them anywhere and they're super cheap as well ♡" in 1 review
Brianne H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Smitten more...
I love Revlon Creme blush to give a bit of color to my cheeks. It is easy to apply with my fingertips and gives a smooth dewy look. It blends easily and has staying power. It is great in the summer for a fresh look.
Jacee M.
I love this cream blush! When using anything creamy or liquid with makeup you NEED to use a brush with syntethetic bristles. They make application easy and applies to makeup straight to your face without wasting product. This blush is a great color for my cheeks and using my synthetic blush brush it blends really nice into my skin.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
I love this product! Using just your fingers and maybe a cotton ball the product goes on smoothly and, with blending, looks very natural. I can only wear the "First Blush" shade, so it is very frustrating that Revlon has discontinued it. It seems a constant: the minute you find a product that you like, the company discontinues it. B0000!
PRITY A.
strongsville , OH
I bought the region cream blush in two shades a couple of das back and loved the color the pigmentation the texture and Hw long it stays on ur cheeks....the packaging was amazing too...never thought revlon will do such a good job....overall will definitely recommend using this product...
Tiffany J.
Nottingham, MD
I absolutely love this blush. Gives a great depth dimension on my cheeks. its affordable and its easy to use. I recommend using a blush brush instead of the application pad. It is the exact color and long lasting. No worries of losing color in the cheeks. You can buy it at most stores.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Review for: Nude more...
Cream blushes are great for when you are in a hurry or on the go! They apply easily and RE apply well too! This color is perfect for a subtle makeup look! Goes great with all skin tones too. I will definitely buy again when I run out :)
Kathryn S.
One of my favorite blushes. I use this as a base for powder blushes to make my blush last all day. And when my skin gets dry in the winter, I use this to help get my skin from looking cakey
Simren D.
Centreville , VA
I didn't like this product in the beginning but once i started to use it more and experimented with it, it came out looking nice and blending it out with a brush blush helps more!
Amanda Z.
Coopersville, MI
I really enjoy this product, but I only use it when I'm having a "no-makeup" makeup day because it displaces my foundation. It has high pigmentation but blends beautifully and I don't find it very patchy.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
I love this blush very prigmented but yet a natural rosey color so if you build up the color to much it wont look crazy its a natural blushing color and it wears all day
Catherine K.
How is this product best applied?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Does this make your skin look very oily? I've had that in the past with cream blushes