Revlon Crazy Shine To Go Nail Buffer uploaded by Nicole L.Revlon Crazy Shine To Go Nail Buffer uploaded by Tasha W.

BY REVLON #4 in Nail Tools

To go. Nail buffer Crazy Shine™ To Go Nail Buffer. Creates top coat shine in seconds that lasts 3 days. 400% shinier than bare nails. Make in China.

Hailie P.
Kennewick , WA
Works pretty good. I keep these in my bag so I love how it's an easy access which I love and it's super easy to find. It's definitely a go to when I need to buff or file my nails. I would definitely recommend.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Best nail care product out there! Really does a good job at softening and keeping my nails healthy. It’s a really good brand. I would recommend this product and I would buy again since this was a first time buy.
Francimar R.
Sunrise , FL
Esto es súper lindo! Es muy nice!! Lo puedes cargar para todos lados es fácil de usar y buen tamaño para llevar! Lo compre en cvs, no he visto algo parecido a esto, así que no puedo recomendar otro este me encanta! Si lo ves cómpralo y pruébalo!?
Carol S.
The Revlon buffer I try to always carry in my purse and have for on the go! Easy and quick to use no mess and can be found almost anywhere like Walmart or target!
Nicole L.
Perryville, MO
The first time I'd ever use extreme shine buffers the mall. The lady using this buffer on me for the first time had me believing this matter would last quite a while I went and I bought one then from Revlon. Now these extreme shine nail buffers have four sides to them the first sign is 2 Prime the second side is tuba the third sided shape and the fourth side is to shine and you use it on your entire nail and it I used it one time I could use it again and i was very very displeased with the product once it was all said and done and I would also not buy it again unfortunately.
Mariam S.
I have like 4 of this, because I'm obsessed with the shiny nails!! I'm a dentist student and I can have nail polish in my hand so I always using this for give my nails a little natural shiny. I recommend this and believe me one is not enough 😉
Karen V.
Myerstown, PA
I LOVE THIS NAIL BUTTER! Its great for softening my cuticles and hands. It does not feel greasy like other ones. Its worth the price difference to cheaper ones. Its a little messy but worth it once you work it in. I would definitely recommend this product.
kenneth h.
revlon crazy shine to go nail buffer makes my nails shine i am a first time user i just heard about this product it works alot better than other alternatives its new and different there are no cons it just really works yes i would buy again i am very happy with the way my nails shine
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I love using these things! It turns your fingernails into these beautiful shiny well manicured looking. I really like using this after I've given myself a manicure moisturized and right before I apply a coat of paint
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
I really like the look of buffed nails & this does the trick! Great price, easy to use and makes your nails look so pretty! Got it @walgreens and would buy it again. Definitely recommend to others. Perfect for when you just don't have time to paint your nails ;)
Gladys R.
I would love to get ve to try this
Dezzy B.
Minneapolis
Do these file nails well?