Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer With Bonus File uploaded by Beth S.

BY REVLON #9 in Nail Tools

Bonus File

Buy on Amazon
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
With five kids and a total of 7 sets of hands in our house at any given time we are constantly going through nail files, reckons nail buffer and file is a great size for my hand and is gentle enough to use on everyone in the house, I will buy these again!
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Perfect for smoothing the rough edges of my nails and creating just the right amount of texture so that way my nail polish sticks to my nail all day. In my opinion, it's just a little bit pricey because I can Often by Emery boards at the dollar store, but even so the quality of this is much better so it ends up being worth it. The grain is just right and it lasts for a very long time! 5 out of 5 stars for me
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This a good product, however, I don't feel that it is any better or worse than any other buffer/ nail file in it's price range. I was given this product as part of a Christmas present. I will continue to use the product but I am undecided on if I would purchase this product or just try another product in the same price range. This is a good product just nothing really special I'd that makes sense!??!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I've had this pack for a really long time because it has long lasting quality yet is very inexpensive! I like to use the buffer on my nails to get them polished before painting them. The bonus file is small so I keep is in my purse to use when I break a nail and need to even out the sides. Its nice that they come together because I use both product when prepping my nails to be painted!
Rachelle S.
Fort Wayne, IN
How awesome is it that they provide these two essential nail tools in one package?  And look at those super cute colors and designs on it!  I bought this at my Kroger marketplace.  I carry it around and use it all the time when my nails need a touch up.
Sharon S.
Hollywood, FL
It's super easy to use. I used it over a week ago to shine my nails, then I painted my nails. Today, a week later, I took the polish off my nails and underneath my nails are still shiny from using that buffer a week ago. I was impressed with that. I've used it numerous times since purchasing it, and it's still not worn out, so that's a relief.
Amanda B.
Loved how after you file, you can also shine the nail to get that nice, natural look. The nail file is small enough to put in your purse or make up bag without taking much room for that easy on the go nail fix. I would recommend it to those who have jobs who want nice looking nails but can’t have nail polish on their nails
Tracy G.
Bronx, NY
Pretty good.  Gives me a nice shine look on my nails,.  Easy to use, makes my nails smooth.  Affordable. A quick on the go buffer to keep your hands nice until you can actually get them done.  Met my expectations.  I would buy again since is simple, easy to use and keeps my nails healthy
Liz S.
Revlon has great at-home nail care products. The easy to use buff and shine is a great way to spruce up your manicure and fast & easy. It is a great Size and easy to handle even my eleven year old daughter uses since she can't wear nail polish to school. It leaves our nails looking simple yet beautiful.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a quality nail buffer made with strong effective materials. I easily achieved smooth shiny nails. It took about 10 minutes to buff 10 nails. I found that the buff and shine lasted a week to 2 weeks so I would reuse it about every 2 weeks. This product met my expectations and I would buy it again.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
How long does it take to see results?