Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer uploaded by Sarah C.

BY REVLON #13 in Nail Treatments

Our award-winning, revolutionary nail buffer creates 400% more shine than bare nails. Buff nails to a topcoat shine in a matter of seconds with results that last for 3 days

Features:
Creates topcoat shine in seconds that lasts up to 3 days
•Tear drop shape fits comfortably in hand and provides great control
•Quickly shines both bare and polished nails

Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
When I give myself a manicure at home, I definitely need a nail buffer to smooth my nail before I apply the bottom coat and polish. This shape makes it easy to use on my fingers and toes. I love the price and will definitely use this again.
Beauty B.
knoxville,tn
Love love love! This is a step that a lot of people leave out when doing at home manicures and pedicures but shouldn’t! This is inexpensive and totally worth it!
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I love to have shinny nails when I don't have artificial nails on. N this product can handle my nails, if u get ur nails done professionally, then u know it can weaken ur nails. So this is my go to when I need my nails to look good in between professional manicures
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This is just like any other nail bugger and it is not to expensive. It shapes your nails extremely fast and cleans them up. It is not too rough that it hurts but t has enough force to shape them fast.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
You won't believe the crazy shine you get from using this product. It's just as shiny as a high gloss top coat, without the odor. I can't stand the smell of fingernail polish even after it's dried. My sinus' are particularly offended by the lingering smell of top coats. I bought Crazy Shine and thought I might get a semi-gloss shine, wow was I wrong. It's high gloss! It looks just like I'm wearing a shiny top coat. I love it! I used it on my toenails too! I have serious ridges that run the length of my nails. The green side worked well to reduce some of them. The deeper ridges required me to reduce them with another file. After reducing my ridges, I used the white side to buff my nails & got the great crazy shine. I used it 3 days ago and the shine still looks great but isn't as shiny on some of my nails as it was at first. If I use it twice a week I think I'll have continuous high gloss shine. I think this product could be improved by making it smaller. It was difficult to use on some of my smaller toenails. It's also kind of bulky in my small hands. Other than that it's a great product that I highly recommend. Great price too!
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
My favorite nail buffer. I've yet to find another buffer that gets my nails as smooth and shiny as this one. It works so well that many people think I'm wearing nail polish when I'm not! And if I do want to wear nail polish, a quick once-over with the green side ensures the polish sticks longer and better than usual. Figured it would be a better buffer than what I had used, and easier to hold. It is. But I did not believe the '4x shine' claim...but it's actually true. The shine lasts ...two weeks now, with a quick buff after a shower. I am impressed.
Kassiah P.
Great Stocking-Stuffer!  I got this for Christmas and it is great to have as a nursing student.  It keeps my nails shiny and healthy looking (which is great since I can't wear polish).  From what I have seen it is affordable and I will be buying this in the future when I lose or break/wear out the one I have.  It's nice to have in your purse or backpack when you're sitting int class and need to fidget lol
Taryn M.
Peckville , PA
I am a sucker for drug store steals, and this is one of them! I don't always have time for a salon manicure, but the Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer helps me achieve salon results at home! I buff my nails out before applying polish, and I find that my polish stays just as long as it would with a salon manicure, and it looks great too!
Nasyeli B.
I've never gotten my nails done with any kind of shellac etc. I'm into more natural beauty so I keep my nails simple and natural. This buffer is amazing since it gives my natural nail a big polish that ends with a great shine, just like new. It's super simple and does not hurt unless you rub really bad and fast
Bailey D.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this product. It is a great product! It leaves my nails soft and shiny! It is a great buy and is priced reasonably. I have tried other brands and they have fallen apart. It is very easy to use ! I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others!
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
How's This Product?
Is it better than the 4 step buffer?