BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Ultra soft and sturdy high grade fibers deliver precise application for lipcolor and gloss.  Flat, tapered shape allows for a smooth, even and flawless application. Sleek cover doubles as an elongated handle for precision and control. ;

Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
I would recommend this brush for a lip pallet that does not come with an applicator. Not only is it easy to use and offers an easy application but the cover keeps this lip brush hygienic
maría f.
Miami
Revlon has any kind of great quality products and this is not the exception. It feels really soft and it is nice and easy to use. I like it a lot and I love revlon
Glenda T.
I love blending two lip colors, they give a unique shade that compliments my "acidic" skin. ( thats what those Filipino beauty consultants call it, when a lip color changes to another shade) This brush is perfect for me! It covers all the parts even to the innermost part of my lips.
Rosaly N.
This was just what I had been looking for. It is compact & fits well into small purses & even pockets. You can load the brush so you have lipstick for touch ups without having to carry the bulky lipstick tube with you.
Jessica M.
So nice and compact to have around especially for the girl who's on-the-go it's so easy just to toss in your purse and touch up whenever you need to! The application process is a breeze a d super easy to use. I'm definitely satisfied with this product.
Ashley W.
I love the case on this lip brush. It keeps lipstick off my other brushes and makeup off my lip brush. I can also throw my lip brush in my purse for touch ups.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this I don't love you because I have their crazy rash which is amazing about the dollar tree book that's amazing all their tools to meet you now.
ashley p.
Lake Mary, FL
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
Excellent product! I get perfect clean and precise lines every time! It's one of my must haves if you want a clean line with a bold color.
Bella B.
I have very tiny lips so putting on lipstick from the stick can be very difficult at times. This saved me so much I absolutely love it
April G.
How good is this brush from like a 0-10?
Parkker B.
Is this brush any better than the 1$ E.L.F brushes?
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
How well does it work? Do you like it?
Danny m.
Who love this lovely lipstick brush??
Dejanay W.
I think I like this,is it dependable