BY REVLON

Revlon® Coutoure Hair Accessory. see more...

Bini S.
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
I got this for my friend wedding so that I can match my dress. I bought this from walmart. I like that style, price of this product. I use it when I have to match it with my dress. The best way to put id to first match with dress, it is quite easy to apply. But if we do not becareful it with sometime pich your head skin so while using i suggest to hold one side ok slide tightly then put then slide into the hair
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
I think these are super cute on my daughters hair. The only trouble i have had is them coming loose but they have never fallen all the way out. They are very pretty and hold the hairs out of their faces. I like these little hair clips.
Wizdom N.
Wizdom N.
These are perfect to dress up a hairstyle that may seem boring or need a lil kick to it. They're real easy to use and match with just about everything. I was very satisfied with my purchase.
Lisette J.
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
Great pins for a quickie upstyle. Stones hold up well and havent fallen apart. They hold well in hair and dont snag hair when taking them out.
leonor g.
leonor g.
South Gate
They're nice and light weigh...doesn't pull your hair...pretty hair accessories...makes any hair style stand out with glamour
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love these gorgeous and easy to use hair accessories! Great for dressing up a boho messy bun!
Karis M.
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
A very cute addition to a simple hairstyle l for events like a choir concert or a banquet.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Very cute. Perfect to accent your outfit. Makes anything look a little
Dressier. Good price
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Me parece que se ven muy bellos en el cabello y le dan un toque a nuestro pelo los usaria diario ya que se ven muy lindos