BeautyHairHair AccessoriesRevlon
Coutoure Hair Accessories Elastics

Revlon Coutoure Hair Accessories Elastics

Revlon® Elastics Coutoure Hair Accessories.
Couture hair accessories.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Coutoure Hair Accessories Elastics!
Sally J.
Guin, AL
Revlon Coutoure Hair Accessories Elastics uploaded by Sally J.
Revlon Couture Hair Accessories Elastics are a great way to throw up your hair. They are very affordable and come in an easy package to get to the product and I purchase them often for my daughter who loses them. They seem to last longer than some other brands do in her very heavy thick hair which is hard to wrap around her ponytails. I recommend this.
Silvana S.
Mendoza
Un producto super esencial si tienes el pelo largo como yo! Ideal para peinados frescos y de fácil utilidad. Me gusta la variedad de colores y para realizar peinados acordes al color de tu pelo! Fácil de usar y de llevar. Lo recomiendo a todas las chicas que disfrutan del pelo atado !
Saundra M.
Sextons Creek, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have millions of these. The elastic is very durable and you can get them wet and it doesn’t effect the elastic
clarissa S.
These really help hold up my hair, I would definitely recommend if you have straight hair though. Not really with curly hair which is what I have, I won’t really be help up. Would recommend.
Maria M.
Vancouver, BC
Classic must for my perfomances, this ones are stretchy and they last so much! I still have mine from 3 years ago such a good quality and affordable price
Ugne J.
marijampole
these are really good bands they stay in they're place they do what they need to do .and it doesn't hurt so that's a must have band
carabear B.
My hair is super sick to get around a ponytail or a bun so if you have thick hair be very careful because the snap. They’re really good price and you can usually find them for a couple dollars but they’re not worth some money if you want to have something that lasts
Nada B.
Antwerp
I love this product very much, I would definitely recommend it to people looking for something like this, it is honestly the best purchase I have ever made. Go buy it now!!💕💕💕
Manuel V.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Las mejores colitas para recoger tu cabello al momento de ejercitarte, son muy duraderas! Las recomiendo
Franny B.
Plainfield, IN
Duradera, de muy buena calidad y su precio es accesible. Los colores son muy lindos y sirve Lara toda ocasión

Looking for your answer?