BY REVLON

Color That Simply Can t Be Ignored Formaldehyde Free 3 Touluene-Free Formula 6 Promotes Chip Resistance

Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda H.
I haven't bought a Revlon nail polish in forever but the one I purchased about ten years ago is still around and works just as well as my new polishes.
Angie R.
The large brush that comes in this bottle of nail polish really helps polish the nails fast. The large cap is easy to hold and makes it easy to use.
Belle A.
The color is a very nice shade of dark blue but it still shines bright which I like. Only issue I have with this nail polish is how quickly it chips.
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Not much a bug fan. Had to coat it a few times in order to get some color. Maybe it was just mine that was wrong but i will not be purchasing again.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
I like this nail polish a lot! I think I even had this same light blue color too! It goes on so smooth and lasts too! Definitely recommend trying it.
rebecca g.
Great value allowing me to have numerous colors. I love the variety of colors available. I love changing out my colors weekly and with the seasons
Brittney H.
Brazil, IN
This nail polish is long lasting. Doesn't chip easily either. The color holds true to what it looks like in the bottle. Application is also easy.
Arianny L.
Deland, Florida (FL)
Este es parte lo ame desde que me lo probé se lo quite a una amiga y me enamoró después lo compre en una tienda un que son caros pero muy buenos
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida

The Revlon nail enamels give an incredible life to your nails , you'll automatically see you as a superstar if you use them . I love the matte .
Abbi A.
Russellville, AR
Great color but it needs a second coat! I love the metallic and you get a lot great product. I really love it along with all the other colors.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite color?