6 colors available

BY REVLON

Color That Simply Can t Be Ignored Formaldehyde Free 3 Touluene-Free Formula 6 Promotes Chip Resistance see more...

abigail h.
abigail h.
I recently purchased a few these from ulta. they were on sale plus BOGO half off. the Polish is somewhat thin in consistency and the brush is the usual brush not the wide kind I prefer. the colors are very beautiful and they have a wide variety of finishes as well. the Polish lasted a reasonable amount of time but nothing I would rave about. the bottom line is that I like them but I would only purchase them on sale. for regular price I could just buy the Sally Hansen nail Polish which I really enjoy.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
I think for the drugstore, Revlon has some of the best nail polishes out there. They last pretty well on their own, but when used with a topcoat, you can squeeze a couple weeks before they fade. I love the shade Romantique and Urban. I think the color selection is great. They are cheapest at Walmart!
Brynne B.
Brynne B.
These nail colors are very good. I like the color selection, they last a long time when you use them with a top-coat, and I know I'm getting a good product when I buy one. Though they aren't the flashiest of products - I usually gravitate towards Essie - for the price, it's a really good deal.
Nawshin J.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Blue Lagoon
The color is gorgeous and applies on nails very smoothly. However, I noticed that it chips off quite easily which is really annoying because then I have to reapply and my nails end up feeling clumpy. I would still buy again because I change up which nail polish I use on a day to day basis.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Artsy
I don't usually like Revlon's nail polish formulas, but I do really enjoy their glitter polishes. The glitter is super saturated so you don't waste time putting on a hundred layers to get 10 little pieces on glitter on one nail. It's also not too difficult to remove which is a huge plus!
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bohemian
I bought this nail polish but in another color, and i have to say that revlon nail polishes are affordable and a good drugstore product, don't smells strong is easy to apply and dry very fast. i recommend this for her affordable price and definitely bought again in another colors.
Cikeily C.
Cikeily C.
Revlon has always been one of my favorite nail polishes. They have another winner with this color. I wear this color often, so I needed this in my collection. Love the coverage and smooth application, I totally recommend it if you´re a nail polish lover like me.
Em R.
Em R.
Review for: Blue Lagoon
This is my favorite line of revlon nails and this is one of my top 3 favorite colors, the blue is the perfect mixture and is great for pretty much any season. it also looks really good with pale skin and probably would with darker skin as well! this is worth it
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
I like this nail polishea its ine of the few i can acrully have on for more then a week because it dosnt chip and most nailpoliahes chip within 3 days in me ita a good price they just need way more colors. I woukd deff buy again over and over again.
stephanie G.
stephanie G.
Really love this formula of nail polish. On my nails the last two weeks, Revlon has the an amazing formula that makes painting nails easy, This is my number one at the drugstore, and very affortable. Yes, I absolutely recommend this to other 100%
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite color?