BY REVLON

Color That Simply Can t Be Ignored Formaldehyde Free 3 Touluene-Free Formula 6 Promotes Chip Resistance see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
abigail h.
I recently purchased a few these from ulta. they were on sale plus BOGO half off. the Polish is somewhat thin in consistency and the brush is the usual brush not the wide kind I prefer. the colors are very beautiful and they have a wide variety of finishes as well. the Polish lasted a reasonable amount of time but nothing I would rave about. the bottom line is that I like them but I would only purchase them on sale. for regular price I could just buy the Sally Hansen nail Polish which I really enjoy.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
I think for the drugstore, Revlon has some of the best nail polishes out there. They last pretty well on their own, but when used with a topcoat, you can squeeze a couple weeks before they fade. I love the shade Romantique and Urban. I think the color selection is great. They are cheapest at Walmart!
Brynne B.
These nail colors are very good. I like the color selection, they last a long time when you use them with a top-coat, and I know I'm getting a good product when I buy one. Though they aren't the flashiest of products - I usually gravitate towards Essie - for the price, it's a really good deal.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Artsy
I don't usually like Revlon's nail polish formulas, but I do really enjoy their glitter polishes. The glitter is super saturated so you don't waste time putting on a hundred layers to get 10 little pieces on glitter on one nail. It's also not too difficult to remove which is a huge plus!
Edwarlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bohemian
I bought this nail polish but in another color, and i have to say that revlon nail polishes are affordable and a good drugstore product, don't smells strong is easy to apply and dry very fast. i recommend this for her affordable price and definitely bought again in another colors.
Cikeily C.
Revlon has always been one of my favorite nail polishes. They have another winner with this color. I wear this color often, so I needed this in my collection. Love the coverage and smooth application, I totally recommend it if you´re a nail polish lover like me.
Em R.
Review for: Blue Lagoon
This is my favorite line of revlon nails and this is one of my top 3 favorite colors, the blue is the perfect mixture and is great for pretty much any season. it also looks really good with pale skin and probably would with darker skin as well! this is worth it
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them. The only thing I have to say about this is that when you put more than 3 layers takea an eternity to dry completely and somethimes you make a bad move and your nail is ruined. But I can pass that cause they are affordable.
Harmony L.
I don't know why, I personally did not like these. the ones I have are a few years old so maybe the formula has changed though. It always takes me far too long to build up a color with these. They do have very pretty colors though
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I try a lot of different nail polishes and Revlon is one of my favorites. It's easy to apply, comes in a lot of different shades, and it's reasonably priced. It can last a few days to a week. Remember to use a top coat with it.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
What's your favorite color?