Revlon Control Grip Tweezer uploaded by Valeria E.Revlon Control Grip Tweezer uploaded by Lucy W.Revlon Control Grip Tweezer uploaded by Kassandra C.

BY REVLON

New Revlon® Control Grip Tweezer Unique curved handle designed for a comfortable hold and exceptional control Superior comfort & control Stainless steel Lifetime guarantee revlon.com ; Printed on 50% Recycled Paper.  35% post consumer content. Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects* Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship.  To return:   Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to Revlon Consumer Information Center, P.O. Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565.  Allow about 4-6 weeks for return.  Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. *Valid in the U.S. and Canada only

Jenna F.
Gloucester, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon control grip tweezers are the best tweezers money can buy. The grip makes it so easy to use them without them slipping out your hands and the tweezers grab hairs that other pairs of tweezers cant.
Melodi L.
Superior
Great tweezers! They work great and are easy to handle with the nice shape of them. Very nice to pluck with and it is the best pair I have found. These are my go to tweezers and it’s so hard to find a good pair that actually work. I would recommend those to anyone that asked.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Target
Pretty average set a tweezers. I actually have these in my bathroom drawer as I write this review. I’ve had them for quite some time and it they haven’t gotten doll so I’m still able to precision groom my eyebrows. It was definitely worth the money and I would encourage others who don’t want to spend a lot of money grooming their eyebrows and want to have a lot of control over the hair that is removed to pick up a pair of these.
Jamihlee M.
Fort Bragg
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the grip doesn’t make it uncomfortable to hold for more than 5 minutes. With this tweezer i get all the small hairs that are hard to get with other tweeters. Very happy with it.
Molly V.
Missoula
This products gets the job done when it comes to removing any stray eyebrow hairs. It’s relatively inexpensive and very easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a pair of beauty tweezers
Lauren W.
Cary
These work well enough to get many hairs. I rated it 4 stars because I have found that Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic work better to get tiny hairs. The grip on these is great and it is a fun purpley-blue color. These are a more affordable option if tweezerman isn’t in your price range.
Molly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one. Buying a good fit tweezers is a tricky thing. It’s trial and error to see what is useful or won’t pick u any hairs , I love this cause it worked smooth and had a easy grip and plucked the hairs with ease.
Dios Mary F.
5769 gato ave apt 1 Goleta, CA
Well this is actually easy to use other than the other product that has something in the center it makes it hard to take the hair. All in all this one I like coz you can control all throughout
Angela B.
Etters, PA
Love the grip on the tweezer easy to keep your hand sturdy. My skin type is combination skin. Something dry sometimes oily. this product is easy to use. The price is usually reasonable depending where you get it. Buy it all the time.so yes will buy it again.
Hien T.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to hold on to, really sharp so it make it easy to hold on to hair and pull it out with minimal pain. Good price for little thing that last me years. I always prefer tweezers for my eyebrow over wax....so recc this product
Maria V.
New bern , NC
would you recommend this?