Revlon Control Grip Tweezer

New Revlon® Control Grip Tweezer Unique curved handle designed for a comfortable hold and exceptional control Superior comfort & control Stainless steel Lifetime guarantee revlon.com ; Printed on 50% Recycled Paper.  35% post consumer content. Revlon Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects* Revlon will replace with same or similar tool at no charge if implement fails due to defective material or workmanship.  To return:   Pack in a padded envelope, describe defect & mail, insured, to Revlon Consumer Information Center, P.O. Box 6113, Oxford, NC 27565.  Allow about 4-6 weeks for return.  Guarantee void if implement is abused or rusted. *Valid in the U.S. and Canada only

would you recommend this?
Start your review of Revlon Control Grip Tweezer!
Post Falls, ID
The Revlon Control Grip Tweezers are fantastic. Normal tweezers just don’t compare. These are easy to hang on to, and easy to get just the hair you want to pluck, not multiple hairs and not pinching your skin.
Cedar Creek, TX
I could not live life without these tweezers! They get any little hair I’m trying to pull out! I love these tweezers so much! Thank you Revlon for making the most perfect tweezers!!!
Landover, MD
I love using these tweezer becuase they are easy to grip. Which makes easier to tweeze my eyebrows
Black Creek, WI
I like this tweezer. I've used ones in the past that dont get all my tiny hairs. This one does the job. I also can grip it without dropping it! I recommend this tweezers!
Omaha, NE
These tweezers are my favorite, they do the job, i also like using them to apply my falsies.
Boston
Revlon Control Grip Tweezer uploaded by Valeria E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is an excellent product, it makes the work easier and more precise when using it, I really recommend it a lot !!! ❤️ Revlon Control Grip Tweezer
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend uses these and to be honest I don’t think they are any easier to use than regular tweezers that don’t have a control grip but they do work great.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one. Buying a good fit tweezers is a tricky thing. It’s trial and error to see what is useful or won’t pick u any hairs , I love this cause it worked smooth and had a easy grip and plucked the hairs with ease.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Target
Pretty average set a tweezers. I actually have these in my bathroom drawer as I write this review. I’ve had them for quite some time and it they haven’t gotten doll so I’m still able to precision groom my eyebrows. It was definitely worth the money and I would encourage others who don’t want to spend a lot of money grooming their eyebrows and want to have a lot of control over the hair that is removed to pick up a pair of these.
Pelham, AL
I have better luck with the plain tweezers I have a wax machine so I was my eyebrows I just use tweezers for the few that get missed but these are easy to grip they don't slip and they grab the hair easy