BY REVLON #8 in Cuticle Clippers

Revlon® Control Grip 1/4 Jaw Cuticle Nipper.
Ultra sharp.
Stainless steel - lifetime guarantee.

Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the fact this has a nice grip. I never knew how useful it was until a really hot day, i was using my non grip cuticle clippers, and my sweaty hands slipped and i cut myself. They stay sharp amd last a long time. Ive had mine for 6 years somehow
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not bad. For a cuticle clipper, I mean it does the job... it cuts cuticles lol. They aren’t too big so you don’t accidentally cut your skin. I haven’t tried other brands so don’t know how they compare, but this one seems alright.
Leslie M.
Good cuticle nipper. You just have to make sure you don’t cut too much off. Isn’t overly expensive and is pretty easy to use. Gets the job done and helps cut cuticles. I would recommend to someone that needs a cuticle nipper.
KANGEE O.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
These Revlon Cuticle nippers are very nice and sharp and the size of the 1/4" jaw is very accurate in length. They also fit in the hand very nicely and The rubber grips on the handles really help to grip the nipper's better w/no slipping out of the hand's when they are squeezed, even when hands are wet. Revlon is a great brand name that has been around for many many years and has always made a very great product, I have used many of the Revlon cutter's/nipper's in my life as did my Mother and I am always very pleased with the quality of Revlon!!
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
These clippers have changed my life!! Especially with the grip that comes on the clippers. I have used a lot of clippers that didn’t come equipped with the grip and I would always find that my hand would cramp or the clippers would slip out of my hand. But with a grip it completely eliminated the slipping and cramping.
Amber G.
I loved the cuticle cutters!  The slip grip provides an extra grip for you hands which Revlon is the only brand I saw with that this was my first time using this product!  I loved it!  So much better than a regular cuticle cutter. And safer!  I would highly recommend you trying this product!
Jamie S.
Hull
First off I love these clippers I have had a pair forever and recently had to replace them because I had them so long. I absolutely love the handle on them and how easy they're to hold on to you want that when you're cutting around your hands.  I would recommend everyone has a pair!
Aussie W.
Purchased at: CVS
These require no effort, no hand strength. You can very easily squeeze the handle. The handle does not get cold, and the nipper is not sharp enough to draw blood if you accidentally poke yourself. The only downfall is that the rubber doesn’t always stay aligned (this doesn’t interfere with the use at all). I would buy again and again.
Tarielle💕 S.
I love this nail clipper this is one of my favorites of Revlon honestly are use it and using it for like four years now like I have not given this nail clipper up and there’s no way I could and if he broke today I would honestly tired of the same exact one just like that no I don’t want no differently
Kendra H.
Panama City Beach
Stays sharp so you don't have to replace often, but be careful. I prefer the cuticle trimmers though because it is a easy glide across the cuticle instead of nipping at them. I prefer the Revlon brand tools over others. They are inexpensive and just as good of a value.
Gaby B.
Santo domingo de los tsáchilas