BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality. Flawless Results. Ultra soft, all-natural hair is best for powder shadow. Rounded, slanted tip designed to created definition and contrast, and precise application along the crease.

Revlon Contour Shadow Brush Premium
  • "I really like this brush , its soft blends in the crease and outer corner nicely , picks up shadow well , its a really nice brush " in 5 reviews
  • "There brushed are very good , I use this on for contouring mythe face.  Easy to use when contouring because ofyou the bristle.  I bought it at foshini.  It's be better and cost effective compared to other brushed that I used .I am satisfied with this brush." in 3 reviews
Fabiana P.
Doral, FL
Es un n producto para empezar, las cerdas del pincel son suaves y difumina muy bien, mi unica queja seria que se caen mucho los pelitos, los he lavado y eventualmente se ha vuelto mas delgada debido a la cantidad de pelitos que se han caido, pero en relacion calidad-costo esta bastante aceptable, es una muy buen opcion.
Amy W.
This is a great shadow brush to use.  I use it a transition shade brush and to apply highlighter on the brow bone.  It is very similar quality as Real Techniques, which is great.  Have not noticed any fallout while using it.  Overall, I think it is a great brush for the quality.
Lourdes T.
Navasota, TX
Good as a basic shadow brush but do not use it for blending. The handle is also pretty short compared to regular brushes so you can't do much with it. I usually use it for applying a shimmery shadow in the corner of my eye.
ruby r.
I bought this brush a long time ago at Big Lots for $1 . Pretty good price for a great product. It blends the eyeshadows on the crease perfect. I need a new one but i dont know where to get another. I would recommend to others
Alyssa K.
Jackson
This product is scratchy. After trying ELF brushes for a fraction of the price, Revlon brushes are a pass from here on out. They get the job done, but scratch while they do it.
Daniela H.
Blends pretty well it's not my go to brush but it's an ok brush I would recommend this brush for those who are beginning to play with shadows I still use it from time to time :-)
Shayna K.
Good brush for those starting out in make up and contouring. Not the best quality because it does shed, but for the price it's good. Also good to set under eyes with a powder and apply a highlight.
Ronni C.
I have like 6 of these brushes. Love love them. They are the perfect size and they glide so easily across your eye. I use them in my crease and to put shadow on my lid. The hairs are super soft and not to dense.
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
For a drugstore brand brush this one is legit. Great angles brsitles and the brush is super soft. Reminds some of my abh brushes that were much more expensive
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I use this to lightly apply white eyeshadow on my inner corners and to blend out my eyeshadow and it does pretty good for it being so inexpensive

Amazon