BY REVLON

Ultra soft, all-natural hair for professional results. Every artist needs her brushes. Revlon brushes are professionally designed and expertly crafted using ultra soft, all-natural hair and birch wood handles. Designed to create definition and contrast, the contour shadow brush features a rounded, slanted tip for precise application along the crease. The exquisitely soft, all-natural bristles are best for applying powder shadows, while the long handle allows for superior control. Consider Revlon's other professionally designed brushes to complete your look. see more...

Angie R.
The Revlon Contour Shadow Brush is super soft and pulls up plenty of of shadow to apply evenly.  The contour gives a better grip for a smoother application.  I use it everyday!
Brittany C.
Topton , NC
I use this brush almost every day really good at getting into the crease of your eye it's a good brush for the price I would recommend.
Elle J.
This shadow brush let's me get the look I want every time. I can get every angle or curve I desire when perfecting my eyes.
lizette s.
Oxnard, CA
Live this brush!! One of my go to trought the week to do my eyeshadow very soft and good to dleend all the product out
SEYLIN A.
Is super good lasts a lot and leaves very good effects You can find it in many stores and at a good price.
Danielle A.
Milton keynes, Buckinghamshire
Super soft brush that is easy to clean and blends incredibly well. I brought mine roughly 2 months ago and it's one of my favourite brushes. I use it daily and it still has no signs of wear. I'd definitely encourage others to try out this brush!
Mishel A.
Riobamba
Mi brocha favorita, te ayuda a aplicar somra de una manera increible, ademas en el difuminado para hacer un SMOKIE EYES es el mejor que he provado.