Revlon Contour Clips Grip Clips - 6 Count uploaded by Esperanza C.

BY REVLON

Double grip clip, grip dots, comb teeth for an all day hold . How to create the look step 1: detangle and smooth hair using a brush or comb. Step 2: using a tail comb, separate and gently tease hair on the crown of the head. Step 3: pull back the small sections of hair on each side of the front of the head to the back and secure with a pair of double grip clip. see more...

Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Longs
I have been using these clips for years love the way they stay in place I am 100 percent satisfied
Andria W.
Andria W.
Awesome! These work so much better for my sporty styles than traditional clips or Bobby pins! I love these clips. I've only used up to four at a time. They gather a nice amount of hair so I usually do not need more than 2. They also never hurt by day's end! I would recommend to anyone who uses small clips in their hair. Great staying power.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
Keeps hair in place very nicely. Hold a lot more hair than other brands I have purchased. Perfect for you if you have thick hair.