Revlon Contour Clips Grip Clips - 6 Count uploaded by Esperanza C.

BY REVLON

Double grip clip, grip dots, comb teeth for an all day hold . How to create the look step 1: detangle and smooth hair using a brush or comb. Step 2: using a tail comb, separate and gently tease hair on the crown of the head. Step 3: pull back the small sections of hair on each side of the front of the head to the back and secure with a pair of double grip clip. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Andria W.
Awesome! These work so much better for my sporty styles than traditional clips or Bobby pins! I love these clips. I've only used up to four at a time. They gather a nice amount of hair so I usually do not need more than 2. They also never hurt by day's end! I would recommend to anyone who uses small clips in their hair. Great staying power.
Crystal A.
little rock
These clips always hold my hair in place. I've never really just been into buying hair floppies but tgis clip I will buy again
Yesica Y.
Moreno Valley, CA
A must have for short hair to have a tight hold for perfect up dos or simply any look very shines great hair accessories.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
lissette v.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really helps to hold your hair while it clip it I never seen those before but it really helped👧👩💇💆
Carolyn C.
Longs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these clips for years love the way they stay in place I am 100 percent satisfied
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for a quick hair do. Doesn't snug or pull your hair and stays in place all day!
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps hair in place very nicely. Hold a lot more hair than other brands I have purchased. Perfect for you if you have thick hair.