BY REVLON #26 in Hair Relaxers

Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer gives you smoother, straighter results.

Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I have used Revelon Creme relaxer many times before. It has always given me the desired look I was going after. But, I must interject that a person like myself with fine, thin hair must use this relaxer with caution. Timing is everything! Don't do two things at once while applying this to your hair. You can easily burn your scalp. Other than that, this product is excellent!
Yaniina R.
totowa
my review for this product it is really good. i like it but i don't love it. it works really great at night but anyways i not really happy happy within product but i gave it four star because it is not that bad i i am not really sure if i am gonna buy it again
Avery J.
Independence
I really did like this product I've only used a couple of times. It helped my hair so much. It lasted for some time but don't put a lot because a little goes a long way. I would buy it again. I like the container it came in it was to much it was just a good looking container.
Guillian G.
Para mí de los mejores productos de Revlon, deja el pelo lacio, hermoso y muy manejable, ideal para todos los pelos crespos, debido a sus presentaciones, suave, regular y super, y con un muy agradable olor no molesta durante su aplicación.
Jessica M.
Clearfield, UT
I would get this over and over again as it has really showed me a difference in my face. It's not to much money but it's very good and last a while so you won't ha w to worry about getting more for some months
Margaret M.
North Dakota
Revlon hair relaxer had been my favorite relaxer for years till I recently decided to stop relaxing my hair, I would use it over and over again once I decide to relax my hair
Moncerrat A.
One of my top revlon products. It's good for all types of hair. It makes your hair straight. Don't keep the product in your hair for a long time it can cause damage to your hair. Good products recommend it .
Monica S.
Grottoes
I am harsh on my hair with constant new hair dye and styling. My hair started to dry out big time. One time once a week for a month and I had my hair back to normal hydration.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
very good product....perms hair quick and very well and keeps hair straight and well relax....if keep in your hair for too long can cause disaster...
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
I've never used this, but the women at Sally's said this stuff worjedc great! But needs to be used in a well ventilated room