2 colors available

BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ; see more...

• How does this compare to other pro brushes?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money." in 1 review
  • "I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there." in 1 review
  • "This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky." in 1 review
  • "I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough." in 1 review
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
Rockingham, NC
Love the brush but I use it for other things and not concealer. Because of it being so precise of where you place the brush it helps with making sure the shadow lands where you want it to.
lindsay m.
lindsay m.
Madison Heights, VA
I love this product! It doesn't fall apart easily and stays together even after washing it. It is very soft and applies the concealer great!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer brush as the bristles are stiff enough yet soft. It makes applying creams or liquids a cinch! I also like that the whole brush is short, making it very travel friendly.
Kira N.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
I really like this concealer brush as the bristles are stiff enough yet soft. It makes applying creams or liquids a cinch! I also like that the whole brush is short (about 3 in.) making it very travel friendly. I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Camden, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush from Burks and it turned out to be a really good brush. I have used other brands of concealer brushes and the bristles were super long so the product didn't get on my face. These bristles are sturdy, and the product goes on smoothly, and there is a lot of bristles so you get more product on the brush.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This was one of the first brushes I bought and I think it is a great brush for its value! It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money.
M N.
M N.
Akron, OH
This brush is okay but it holds a lot of product after each use and kind of dries so you need to clean it out more often. It also is fairly small, and I like bigger concealer brushes for a more flawless and airbrushed color
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I use it with concealer of course haha. There are a lot if bristles so the product will really get into your skin. It helps blend well too!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough. This brush is nice and soft, but the bristles are sturdy enough to wash whenever they get too messy. Great brush!
nia j.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer brush in my opionion, doesnt leave streak and distributes product evenly. Very sturdy and have had no issues with shedding
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other pro brushes?