BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ; see more...

• How does this compare to other pro brushes?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money." in 1 review
  • "I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there." in 1 review
  • "This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky." in 1 review
  • "I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough." in 1 review
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This was one of the first brushes I bought and I think it is a great brush for its value! It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buenisima , las brochas de rvlon son geniales me encantan y son super suaves y duraderas las recomiendo y su precio es genial
lindsay m.
Madison Heights, VA
I love this product! It doesn't fall apart easily and stays together even after washing it. It is very soft and applies the concealer great!
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I use it with concealer of course haha. There are a lot if bristles so the product will really get into your skin. It helps blend well too!
Heather S.
Reckon makes the BEST brushes, they're so pretty and work so well and are so easy to clean. My favorite!
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
These brushes are not that soft (the one with he black handle ) I am not a fan they are too hard to work with and they are not soft
Brooke B.
I have never used these before but I have always wanted to try something new.
Jeannett A.
esta brocha tiene el tamaño perfecto para corregir las cejas cuando las maquillas con alguna pomada o en la definición a tu mirada
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this concealer brush as the bristles are stiff enough yet soft. It makes applying creams or liquids a cinch! I also like that the whole brush is short, making it very travel friendly.
nia j.
adelaide, south australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer brush in my opionion, doesnt leave streak and distributes product evenly. Very sturdy and have had no issues with shedding
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other pro brushes?