Add a Photo

By REVLON
#499 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ;
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough. This brush is nice and soft, but the bristles are sturdy enough to wash whenever they get too messy. Great brush!
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
I use it with concealer of course haha. There are a lot if bristles so the product will really get into your skin. It helps blend well too!
M N.
M N.
Akron, OH
This brush is okay but it holds a lot of product after each use and kind of dries so you need to clean it out more often. It also is fairly small, and I like bigger concealer brushes for a more flawless and airbrushed color
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
This was one of the first brushes I bought and I think it is a great brush for its value! It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Westport , TN
I bought this brush from Burks and it turned out to be a really good brush. I have used other brands of concealer brushes and the bristles were super long so the product didn't get on my face. These bristles are sturdy, and the product goes on smoothly, and there is a lot of bristles so you get more product on the brush.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to always use my finger to put on concealer because i heard your finger does a better job but when i used this brush i felt like it smoothd out the concealer evenly and it did not make it cakey. I use mac studio fix concealer which is pretty thick but this brush does its job.
Marta A.
Marta A.
How does this compare to other pro brushes?