Add a Photo

By REVLON
#435 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ;
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA

I use it with concealer of course haha. There are a lot if bristles so the product will really get into your skin. It helps blend well too!
M N.
M N.
Akron, OH

This brush is okay but it holds a lot of product after each use and kind of dries so you need to clean it out more often. It also is fairly small, and I like bigger concealer brushes for a more flawless and airbrushed color
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT

This was one of the first brushes I bought and I think it is a great brush for its value! It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Westport , TN

I bought this brush from Burks and it turned out to be a really good brush. I have used other brands of concealer brushes and the bristles were super long so the product didn't get on my face. These bristles are sturdy, and the product goes on smoothly, and there is a lot of bristles so you get more product on the brush.
lindsay m.
lindsay m.
Madison Heights, VA

I love this product! It doesn't fall apart easily and stays together even after washing it. It is very soft and applies the concealer great!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

I really like this concealer brush as the bristles are stiff enough yet soft. It makes applying creams or liquids a cinch! I also like that the whole brush is short, making it very travel friendly.
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this compare to other pro brushes?

Join Now