BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ; see more...

• How does this compare to other pro brushes?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money." in 1 review
  • "I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there." in 1 review
  • "This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky." in 1 review
  • "I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay drugstore brush. The bristles are soft but tend to leave streak marks if you don't go over it with a sponge. I would recommend the real techniques brushes over these.
Lauren D.
Joppa, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this brush is a bit stiff but it is def for concealer and too hard to to be used in any other way. On the contrary I don't necessarily like the length of the brush since its so short I don't feel like I have enough leverage to spread my concealer like I do with longer brushes. On the other end I have big hands so that could be the real issue. lol
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brush needs some work done with it. After having this for a few months, some parts of the brush would start to fall out. Before the brush started falling apart however, it worked great and did its job.
Lacey H.
Camden, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush from Burks and it turned out to be a really good brush. I have used other brands of concealer brushes and the bristles were super long so the product didn't get on my face. These bristles are sturdy, and the product goes on smoothly, and there is a lot of bristles so you get more product on the brush.
Aimee L.
Glendale , CA
This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky. For the price it's a good brush but I don't see myself repurchasing it. I'd recommend this brush for beginners because its a decent brush and not expensive at all!
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
I really like this concealer brush as the bristles are stiff enough yet soft. It makes applying creams or liquids a cinch! I also like that the whole brush is short (about 3 in.) making it very travel friendly. I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough. This brush is nice and soft, but the bristles are sturdy enough to wash whenever they get too messy. Great brush!
M N.
Akron, OH
This brush is okay but it holds a lot of product after each use and kind of dries so you need to clean it out more often. It also is fairly small, and I like bigger concealer brushes for a more flawless and airbrushed color
Krystle R.
Rockingham, NC
Love the brush but I use it for other things and not concealer. Because of it being so precise of where you place the brush it helps with making sure the shadow lands where you want it to.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to always use my finger to put on concealer because i heard your finger does a better job but when i used this brush i felt like it smoothd out the concealer evenly and it did not make it cakey. I use mac studio fix concealer which is pretty thick but this brush does its job.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other pro brushes?