Add a Photo

By REVLON
#435 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ;
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Joppa, Md

I like that this brush is a bit stiff but it is def for concealer and too hard to to be used in any other way. On the contrary I don't necessarily like the length of the brush since its so short I don't feel like I have enough leverage to spread my concealer like I do with longer brushes. On the other end I have big hands so that could be the real issue. lol
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida

Buenisima , las brochas de rvlon son geniales me encantan y son super suaves y duraderas las recomiendo y su precio es genial
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA

These brushes are not that soft (the one with he black handle ) I am not a fan they are too hard to work with and they are not soft
Krystle R.
Krystle R.
Rockingham, NC

Love the brush but I use it for other things and not concealer. Because of it being so precise of where you place the brush it helps with making sure the shadow lands where you want it to.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

I have never used these before but I have always wanted to try something new.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Reckon makes the BEST brushes, they're so pretty and work so well and are so easy to clean. My favorite!
Kira N.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI

I really like this concealer brush as the bristles are stiff enough yet soft. It makes applying creams or liquids a cinch! I also like that the whole brush is short (about 3 in.) making it very travel friendly. I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Glendale, Ca

This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky. For the price it's a good brush but I don't see myself repurchasing it. I'd recommend this brush for beginners because its a decent brush and not expensive at all!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I used to always use my finger to put on concealer because i heard your finger does a better job but when i used this brush i felt like it smoothd out the concealer evenly and it did not make it cakey. I use mac studio fix concealer which is pretty thick but this brush does its job.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX

I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough. This brush is nice and soft, but the bristles are sturdy enough to wash whenever they get too messy. Great brush!
Marta A.
Marta A.

How does this compare to other pro brushes?

Join Now