2 colors available

BY REVLON

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. Tri-toned, high grade fibers work best with liquids and creams. Narrow, flat brush head design for precise application to the under-eye area and spot coverage where needed. High grade fibers are exceptionally soft. ; see more...

• How does this compare to other pro brushes?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works well and would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a concealer brush, and not wanting to spend a ton of money." in 1 review
  • "I'd say this brush is very comparable to the high end makeup brushes out there." in 1 review
  • "This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky." in 1 review
  • "I bought this brush after my last foundation brush kept messing with my skin for being too rough." in 1 review
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Joppa, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this brush is a bit stiff but it is def for concealer and too hard to to be used in any other way. On the contrary I don't necessarily like the length of the brush since its so short I don't feel like I have enough leverage to spread my concealer like I do with longer brushes. On the other end I have big hands so that could be the real issue. lol
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brush needs some work done with it. After having this for a few months, some parts of the brush would start to fall out. Before the brush started falling apart however, it worked great and did its job.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay drugstore brush. The bristles are soft but tend to leave streak marks if you don't go over it with a sponge. I would recommend the real techniques brushes over these.
Jeannett A.
Jeannett A.
esta brocha tiene el tamaño perfecto para corregir las cejas cuando las maquillas con alguna pomada o en la definición a tu mirada
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buenisima , las brochas de rvlon son geniales me encantan y son super suaves y duraderas las recomiendo y su precio es genial
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
These brushes are not that soft (the one with he black handle ) I am not a fan they are too hard to work with and they are not soft
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I used to always use my finger to put on concealer because i heard your finger does a better job but when i used this brush i felt like it smoothd out the concealer evenly and it did not make it cakey. I use mac studio fix concealer which is pretty thick but this brush does its job.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Glendale , CA
This brush is pretty good but I noticed that it soaks up a lot of product and if you blend too much it starts to make your concealer look a bit streaky. For the price it's a good brush but I don't see myself repurchasing it. I'd recommend this brush for beginners because its a decent brush and not expensive at all!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Reckon makes the BEST brushes, they're so pretty and work so well and are so easy to clean. My favorite!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
I have never used these before but I have always wanted to try something new.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other pro brushes?