Revlon Compact Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Livy V.Revlon Compact Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Shamira C.

BY REVLON

COMPACT SIZE FOR EASY TRAVEL

Compact tweezer for all of your on-the-go tweezing needs. The precision-aligned slanted tips allow an optimal angle for a wide range of tweezing needs, while the textured grips provide extra control for accurate tweezing.

• Precision slant tip design
• Textured grip
• Perfect for travel

Revlon Compact Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "Best tweezers I've ever owned! The slant tip really grabs onto the hair! Won't use another pair!" in 28 reviews
Hailey P.
Tucson
Not sure if this was the exact pair I used from revlon but nonetheless the brand always has great tools! I use their eyelash curler and it’s great, so decided to try their tweezers and I was not disappointed! Very accurate at plucking stubborn brow hairs or any hair for that matter!
Kimberly D.
Rosemead
Not the best tweezer I’ve own but it does gets the job done. Sometimes i feel like it is kind of difficult to use but I’m not sure if it’s just me or the tweezer itself. It doesn’t feel as sturdy as others maybe because it is extremely thin. But it definetly affordable.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Even though they’re just tweezers, they’re by far my favorite out of all the tweezers I’ve ever used. They aren’t flimsy and the angle helps with precision. I use these all the time and they’re the only tweezers I use any more. I would highly recommend these!
Elizabeth S.
myrtle Beach, SC
I like these tweezers! Really no reason to not like it because it’s inexpensive and works very well. It even worked on my finger and lighter hairs which are usually pretty hard to grab. The tweezers themselves are pretty easy to use!!
Becky G.
Fresno, CA
These get the job done every time. I’m never having to go at a hair over and over again like I’ve had to do with other tweezers. Especially since I have coarser eyebrow hair. These have a great grip on them.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
I have had the same set of Revlon tweezers for 12 years. They have never failed me. I use them 3 to 4 times a week to fix up my eyebrows, and I use them for the five times a week to apply my false lashes. They are a godsend, and very inexpensive. I will never give them up!
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are wonderful for when you need to get a stubborn share that is either in the middle of a bunch of other hairs or on its own. This also helps with ingrown hair is as well because of the pointy slanted tips. Wasn’t expensive and it’s really
Diana M.
Birdsboro
Once I find a good product I stick with it. Revlon has always exceeded my expectations with some of their product designs and this is one of them. I lost the pair I had for ages and tried a few different brands that were just plain horrible. I finally found this product and could not be happier with my purchase!
Kiyoshi S.
The ONLY tweezers I use. Its amazingly accurate and pain free for some reason? I love the slanted tip because it allows me to get to places that werent possible with a straight edge. Would reccomend to everyone who regurlary tweezes! Will always buy again.
Malinda M.
Jacksonville
The tweezers worked great for a while, but eventually they lost their ability to grip. I would say buy them if you don’t expect to need them for long, but stubborn hairs (ie. chin hairs) are not easily removed with these, they will keep loosing grip.