Revlon Compact Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Shamira C.Revlon Compact Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Livy V.

BY REVLON #62 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

COMPACT SIZE FOR EASY TRAVEL

Compact tweezer for all of your on-the-go tweezing needs. The precision-aligned slanted tips allow an optimal angle for a wide range of tweezing needs, while the textured grips provide extra control for accurate tweezing.

• Precision slant tip design
• Textured grip
• Perfect for travel

Buy on Amazon
  • "Best tweezers I've ever owned! The slant tip really grabs onto the hair! Won't use another pair!" in 28 reviews
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
Ok, so dirty lil secret? Getting older sucks. Wirey lil hairs can pop up anywhere, at anytime. I keep a pair of tweezers with me at all times, stashed in each room. (I consider this a legit emergency).
These tweezers work so well, I can pull out the unsightly lil bugger without the use of a mirror.
Hailey P.
Tucson
Not sure if this was the exact pair I used from revlon but nonetheless the brand always has great tools! I use their eyelash curler and it’s great, so decided to try their tweezers and I was not disappointed! Very accurate at plucking stubborn brow hairs or any hair for that matter!
Kimberly D.
Rosemead
Not the best tweezer I’ve own but it does gets the job done. Sometimes i feel like it is kind of difficult to use but I’m not sure if it’s just me or the tweezer itself. It doesn’t feel as sturdy as others maybe because it is extremely thin. But it definetly affordable.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Even though they’re just tweezers, they’re by far my favorite out of all the tweezers I’ve ever used. They aren’t flimsy and the angle helps with precision. I use these all the time and they’re the only tweezers I use any more. I would highly recommend these!
Brittany C.
Tweezers are tweezers however, this pair from revlon is my favorite. They grab the hairs and hold them so they can be pulled out in one try. They are also super affordable. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good affordable pair of tweezers.
Becky G.
Kingsburg, CA
These get the job done every time. I’m never having to go at a hair over and over again like I’ve had to do with other tweezers. Especially since I have coarser eyebrow hair. These have a great grip on them.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
I have had the same set of Revlon tweezers for 12 years. They have never failed me. I use them 3 to 4 times a week to fix up my eyebrows, and I use them for the five times a week to apply my false lashes. They are a godsend, and very inexpensive. I will never give them up!
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite tweezers! I don't even get my brows waxed anymore. I just tweeze at first sight of unwanted hair and they look great. Very easy to use tweezers! The slant tip is super helpful when tweeting lashes. They are super affordable! I would recommend!
Kiyoshi S.
The ONLY tweezers I use. Its amazingly accurate and pain free for some reason? I love the slanted tip because it allows me to get to places that werent possible with a straight edge. Would reccomend to everyone who regurlary tweezes! Will always buy again.
Malinda M.
Jacksonville
The tweezers worked great for a while, but eventually they lost their ability to grip. I would say buy them if you don’t expect to need them for long, but stubborn hairs (ie. chin hairs) are not easily removed with these, they will keep loosing grip.