BY REVLON #8 in Nail Clippers

FOR ALL YOUR ON-THE-GO NAIL GROOMING NEEDS

The ideal nail clip to tuck away in a purse or travel kit. Contoured, lever–action blades trim nails safely and easily with either hand. Includes a foldaway file to shape, smooth, and gently clean under nails.

• Small size for on-the-go grooming
• Lever–action blades trim safely and easily

Buy on Amazon
Maya S.
I think this is comparable to the compact nail clippers in the Leah Goren illustrated nail kit. Hands down best clippers ever because mine came in an illustrated pack from one of my favorite artists! So cute! I bought both designs, the floral and the hearts! They stay so sharp, precise and don’t leave jagged edges. Also they are durable enough to cut toenails and small enough to go with me everywhere!
shawn b.
These were great how much else can you say about nail clippers! I mean they do the job and they do the job well they get my nails nice and trimmed and ready for my Gel extensions. These are very portable and you can get them almost anywhere like Walmart target Walgreens almost anywhere you live you can find these!
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Perfect to have a clipper in your purse for any breaks when you're out & about. Instead of having a torn nail drag across my nail bed, causing further damage, I can clip that small damage part off before it gets worse. Pocket clippers are perfect, It's handy and useful. And fits into all my purses.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
I have several types of clippers , but this one is small and easy to carry in a clutch or even your wallet. Never know when a hang nail is gonna arrive right, this is a go to tool!  Reasonable price . I like this clippers alot , so I'd recommend it !!! I would buy again!
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
Revlon has middle of the line quality nail care products as far as my opinion is worth. They work-and these clippers are no exception. However they do typically break after a year or so of normal use-and any type of heavy duty clipping should be left to higher rated brands!
Beth Anne S.
Tuscaloosa
These nail clippers are very sharp and work great! The compact size makes them great for your purse or makeup bag. The con would be that the size makes it hard to clip your toe nails, as there isn't too much leverage. I've only had to buy another pair when I've lost these.
Introvert C.
Mission
These are just regular nail clippers. There is honestly nothing special about this product since it expected to do its job. The price is excellent, and to be honest I bought this at Walmart for a cheap deal. If you're looking for something simple, this product is for you!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
These nail clippers are the perfect size to travel with and keep in my bag at work or even my purse. They work great and are perfect for a quick trim of my fingers. The price was right and I would recommend this brand to a friend. It has withstood many manicures.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is a decent nail clipper if you want something compact to put in your travel bag but it is not my favorite clipper. It leaves a bit of a ragged edge to my nails. I believe this is because of the lower quality of the material used to make the clippers.
Stephanie P.
Elkhorn City, KY
These are good clippers for just a quick, not very neat look. However, if you're wanting a more put together look, these clippers are to flimsy and hard to handle to get that look! If you're just looking for a cheap, flimsy pair then these are for you.
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
If you don't buy these which product would you buy? I found these are by far one of the best
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $348/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $325/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $251/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)