BY REVLON #6 in Nail Clippers

FOR ALL YOUR ON-THE-GO NAIL GROOMING NEEDS

The ideal nail clip to tuck away in a purse or travel kit. Contoured, lever–action blades trim nails safely and easily with either hand. Includes a foldaway file to shape, smooth, and gently clean under nails.

• Small size for on-the-go grooming
• Lever–action blades trim safely and easily

Buy on Amazon
Sianna N.
Dover, NH
Revlon is indubitably a good, reliable brand for nail care that is priced fairly for what you receive. However, I tend to avoid their brand because they are not cruelty free and routinely torture animals. They have an amazing history in the beauty industry and if their policies on animal testing ever changed I would be thrilled to buy more of their products!
RaeLynn M.
It's alright. A handy tool to carry around in your purse since it's not to big and bulky. And is one of the very few clippers I've used that didn't fall apart after awhile or ended up clipping my nails crooked and it has a clean cut. I can't stand clippers that aren't sharp enough to cut through the nail the first time. A good product to have
Amber H.
Blaine
They get the job done. For some reason they keep disappearing in my house because of my husband and son so I have to keep buying more. They can’t remember where they placed them. Super weird because there are not that many places they could be but I am not finding them anywhere lol. So reckon you have a loyal Nail Clipper customer here
Julie P.
Kingsport
These Revlon nail clippers are the exact ones I have been using for a long time...Every time I need to trim my nails. Revlon is a great company for not only nail tools but also very good nail polishes and a huge range of many many different color selections and much more nail related items and also makeup and I believe skin as well.
Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I think Revlon, I think beauty. And that includes tools to achieve your best look.
Everyone needs two pairs of nail clippers. A larger pair for your toes/if you’re clipping acrylic nails off, and a smaller (compact) pair for your nails and for travel.
For only a few dollars you get a great product from a great brand.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Perfect to have a clipper in your purse for any breaks when you're out & about. Instead of having a torn nail drag across my nail bed, causing further damage, I can clip that small damage part off before it gets worse. Pocket clippers are perfect, It's handy and useful. And fits into all my purses.
Anastasia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone who uses a nail clipper regularly knows how absolutely important it is to find a good one — and once you do, you keep it close. Losing mine was the worst thing that happened to my nails, so much so that I drove to Target the same day I discovered I’d misplaced it, to replace them. They’re just a really good pair of clippers.
Jessica B.
Huntsville
It’s good for travel and it clips well. I haven’t had any issues with it at all! It is by far one of my favorite compact nail clippers. I would not want to use any other brand. I definitely would recommend this nice product to anyone. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lindsay G.
Yucaipa, CA
These are the perfect compact nail clippers for when you are on the go. I have had them for a few months now and love them! They are a great value for their price. I definitely recommend them to anyone that needs a compact nail clipper! Revlon Compact Nail Clip
Courtney G.
Northport
I have several types of clippers , but this one is small and easy to carry in a clutch or even your wallet. Never know when a hang nail is gonna arrive right, this is a go to tool!  Reasonable price . I like this clippers alot , so I'd recommend it !!! I would buy again!
Mandee F.
Valley Park, MO
If you don't buy these which product would you buy? I found these are by far one of the best
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $348/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $325/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $251/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)