BY REVLON

Soft-Feel™ Style and go dryer provides convenience, adds shine, dries hair fast. Features: 2 heat / 2 speed settings for complete drying and styling flexibility Cold Shot button releases cool air for setting the style Concentrator attachment for precise drying and styling Worldwide dual voltage for use anywhere Removable end cap for easy cleaning Soft-Feel™ textured handle Lightweight, compact size perfect for home or travel One-year limited warranty The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improvements. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "With my super curly hair this works great!" in 1 review
  • "My hair is so thick that it usually takes 45 mins to dry, but not with this hair dryer!!" in 1 review
Lindsy R.
Fleetwood, PA
Works fine for me. I don’t use blowdryers often anyways. But this brand is reliable and I’ve had this specific dryer for about 2 years much longer than other ones I’ve had before.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I haven't owned a hair dryer for about a year. Now that cooler weather is upon us, I don't want my daugher going outside to the bus stop with wet hair in the mornings (she showers in the a.m.). We picked this hair dryer up at Walmart and decided for under $10 what do we have to lose? I have lots of thick wavy hair. With my old hair dryer it would take a good 15-20 minutes to fully dry it-not style it, but just to dry it. Well, I tried this hair dryer out this morning and I must say using it on high it only took about 5-7 minutes to dry my hair! NO KIDDING! And my hair is long, about mid back in length. My sis has lots of fine hair that is about mid back length so hers shouldn't take long to dry at all. Definately a good buy.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works pretty well. I have had it for awhile, wondering if that's why it powers down every now and then, but still works good for having it so long. I also have a lot of hair so have to use it for long periods of time.
Marina C.
Dries the hair very fast, small, easy to pack, easy to work with, cute design. The price is affordable. I use this everyday and it makes my hair look awesome. I bought it at first without knowing if it was good, but it was worth it!
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this hair dryer because it is travel size and I can take it with me. It is affordable and a very great buy. This is better escpecially when your on the go. Very easy to use just take it out the case and plug it in. Yes I would buy this again just because it's great on the go!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this I like that that when I did my hair it worked well and I did not have a problem using this hair dryer usually with hair dryers they get way too hot then they burn the skin and this for me was just perfect
v-26129461 ariana nathaly r.
Tuve bastante tiempo usándola hasta que se me daño debido a que entró cabello en la parte trasera, explotó y se quemó. Pero en particular me gustaba el tamaño y era ligera, se me hacía fácil en el uso. Pero lastima que ya no la tengo conmigo.
Sarah H.
I use this dryer every time I wash my hair. I feel like a broken record but it does the job and at a great price. I love that the revlon products can be found literally everywhere you go. Not bad for the cost.
Norma G.
I always use this when I go somewhere its really good to take in your luggage it works great but my only problem is that it doesn't dry my hair quick it takes a little longer but I guess cause its small but its decent Im not mad at it.
Alyssa H.
I love this dryer! I personally don't have one, but a friend of mine does, and every time I use it my hair is so straight and shiny! I only get to use it about once a month but I am never not satisfied.
Crystal G.
University Pl, WA
Does this blow dryer come with a comb?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this work well for traveling?