BY REVLON

Ionic&Reg; Styler Provides Radiant Shine, Eliminates Frizz, Dries Hair Fast.&Nbsp; Ionic Technology&Reg; Helps Dry Hair Fast While Retaining Moisture And Reducing Frizz. Smooth Sleek Styles Every Time. Features: 2 Heat/Speed Settings For Precise Styling Cold Shot Button Releases Cool Air For Setting The Style Folding Handle For Easy Storage Lightweight, Compact Size Perfect For Travel Worldwide Dual Voltage For Use Anywhere Hanging Ring For Convenient Storage Two-Year Limited Warranty Ionic Technology&Reg; The Ionic Styler Uses A Patented Ion Air Delivery System To Dry Hair Fast. Negative Ions Saturate The Airflow To Reduce The Size Of Water Droplets So More Moisture Is Infused Into Your Hair. This Helps Condition, Soften And Make Hair Shinier While Adding Volume And Reducing Frizz. The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Made In China

• I have very thick long hair does this product work good a...2 Answers
Mary W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have very short hair so this is perfect for my everyday use. It usually takes me about 7 minutes to dry. This dryer is so compact and perfect for traveling. I bought it because it was so inexpensive.
Shannon C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have long thick hair and this hair dryer works pretty quickly. It’s compact and easy to store away or travel with. For the price you can’t really go wrong with this one. Plus it’s pink!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
I don't love it. It only has 2 heat choices which are dependent on the power. The lower power setting only allows the cooler air. The high power setting is very hot! I wish I could control the air temperature separately from the speed. Also, the attachment typically used for blow-outs does not stay connected to my dryer. The slightest bump against the attachment and it falls out, which I then can't pick up and put back on bc it's sooo hot! Would not recommend
Ashley G.
Garland
I've gone through 1 of these and just got a brand new one after 8 YEARS!! It is my FAVORITE!!! It's VERY affordable and dries my hair in less than 10 minutes!! I have hair down the middle of my back and I have ALOT of hair!! Worth your $25, if that! Can't remember exactly what I paid. But it's cheap!
Sam M.
Compact hair dryers are a must for any college student. Revlon is a reliable brand, so I bought mine with confidence knowing it would be of use to me for a long time. I ended up keeping it at home because it quickly became one of my favorite beauty essentials. I hate blow drying my hair because it usually takes forever, but this little dryer got the job done FAST.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This hair dryer is alright. I should of invested more into one that helps with curly hair like mine. I enjoy this to straighten my hair but that's about it. It would be awesome for people with straight hair only. I wouldn't buy this again.
Alondra M.
Very lightweight and super pretty. Also, the settings are easy to use on the blow dryer. As for the actual warmth and cold air that would come out, was actually impressive for the price of the product and definitely got the task done in a timely manner.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
This blow dryer has yet to fail me for four years and counting! I admit, I was drawn to the bright pink color. This is a simple yet long-lasting hair dryer. It's not complicated to use. You can easily adjust the speed, and it has a cool button.
Stephanie C.
Big things really do come in small packages!  I bought just to have a petite hair dryer for travel, but then replaced my other hair dryer completely.  It's so light weight and just as, if not more, effective than the normal sized hair dryers!  Great product!
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
I love revlon hair dryers and all of the attachments i can achieve multiple looks. And my revlon hair dryer has lasted longer then any other hair dryer i have ever owned.
Marina V.
Sacramento, CA
I have very thick long hair does this product work good and is it fast and simple to use

Amazon