Revlon Compact Hair Dryer uploaded by Jemyn C.

BY REVLON

Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Me encanta este secador de pelo deja mi rizos perfectos me encanta y no maltrata él pelo lo deja con mucho brillo
julianna g.
It's not a professional stuff but work for daily use. Is strong and hot. Is light. My have lot of curly hair and I can dry all my hair. I was surprised with that product. Oh, Is perfect for men, is small so is good to men use without abilit hahhaha
Alyssa G.
Vermilion, OH
I own this hair dryer, but went and bought a different one because this one is small and takes so long to dry my hair. It didn't frizz at all which was nice but I am too impatient to wait for it to dry.
Joy J.
Mad River, CA
I like this dryer. It's not too powerful so it doesn't absolutely fry my hair. And it's small enough that I can store it in my tiny bathroom. Would definitely recommend.
kirstin h.
Boca raton, Fl
Definitely compact! Great for travel or small spaces. It does leave my hair a little on the frizzed out side, but that may be nothing to do with the dryer at all.... my hair is very damaged!
I find the high/low switch to be lacking in useability -- doesn't switch over from one setting to the other easily at all. Cool shot works well though - a necessity for me.
Overall not a bad dryer for something that takes up so little space, but i don't believe i would buy another.
Cheyanne T.
I used this when I was traveling with my mom. It actually dried my hair fairly quickly for how small it is, which surprised me! I also think that it's awesome that it comes with attachments for being so small. It is great for traveling and much better than the hotel hair dryers. I would definitely recommend if you travel often and use a blow dryer!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
This product does not have a ton of power. I have pretty fine hair and it still takes a long while to completely dry my hair. For the price though, it is decent value. I think the company makes better models.

The biggest plus is that it is compact. It makes traveling a breeze!
Veronica H.
Leesport, PA
I had this hairdryer in the past. It was small and compact and easy to pack up and take with me when I was traveling. I will definitely buy this product again if i would need a small hairdryer. I purchased this product at Ulta beauty store. I would recommend to friends.
Anaeliza M.
The power is fine, but the description is misleading. I really wanted a dryer that had two separate speeds and two separate heat settings. This is not like that. It blows high on hot and low on cool. You cannot blow high on cool nor low on hot. It still works, but does not do what I need for my hair style.

Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I am always on the hunt for a good reasonably priced hair dryer and I was not that thrilled with this one. It did the job but my hair kept getting caught and it starts to over heat easy. Also can start to smell like it is burning much more quickly than other hair dryers.