BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

A durable, metal file to shape and smooth nails and help prevent splitting. One side shapes, the other smoothes with a soft, easy-grip handle for comfort. Durable enough to last a lifetime yet gentle on nails.

Maya S.
I take this with me everywhere. I keep one in my purse, my backpack, and at home. They’re useful incase I break a nail, which is often because of my work and I can file down a ripped, jagged edge. This file works awesome because it’s not made of paper or plastic so it doesn’t get messed up in storage and it works well! It gives me a smooth finish and it’s easy to maneuver.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
I have extremely brittle nails and this file is soooo harsh on them. It always leaves the little fibers hanging off my nails. I suppose if someone has hard nails it would work better but I don’t recommend it for someone with weak nails.
Sarah N.
houston
For their price, they do a good job. The thing is that the white flakes that you filed stayed on the nail file and make it dull for a while. It's not soft, it has a sandpaper feeling if that what you are looking for. They also work really well with toenails. Mine hasn't broken and I bought it around a year ago.
Rie G.
I keep this little buddy in my desk, it’s great for cleaning under the nails after having eaten lunch, especially on the days when I eat at my desk on a rainy day. I have recommended this emery file to others because my coworkers are always asking me can they borrow mine. It is also perfect for shaping the nail after an accidental nail break.
Kirsten C.
This nail file is fantastic. I hate the big bulky $1 nail files made of foam and cardboard. I needed a more precise nail file that lasts longer than the cheapo ones. This one reminds me of the nail files my grandmother would use. I'm pretty sure it's the same actually. Love the sharpness and precision of this nail file. For $5, I recommend!
Mia H.
Cleveland, MS
This is an amazing tool to keep around. It’s small so it can fit in your purse . I’m a cosmetologist so a lot of products do get stuck under my nail and the tip of the tool comes in handy. I recommend it if your the type to get things stuck under your nails a lot and I will purchase again !
Jessica S.
I refuse to ever clip my nails, so I only use these kind of nails files. They last forever and don’t get worn down. So I never have to replace them ( unless I sit on it and break it.. oops..) but they are amazing they’re not harsh, they don’t make a mess like the cheap ones do. Love it
Amanda P.
This is so good and it don't cost much does exactly the job you need done for your nails or toe nails. It will also clean underneath your nailbeds as well very excellent and bam clean clean and last a long time, it won't snap like the really thin Emmett boards sometime will do that.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
For many years, this was my favorite nail file. Revlon compact nail file is perfect to fit in my cosmetics case for daily use, and I keep a full size one at home. I LOVE the pointed end to clean out under my nails. And push back my cuticles. So awesome! A really fantastic product!
tina S.
I prefer the metal kind of nail filer than the paper one, just because it lasts a lot longer. Since it last longer I believe this was a good price and it made me save since I didn’t have to buy mutiple filers. Highly recommend if you like to do manicures more than once a moth.
Hi! Did you buy it??
Jennifer O.
Forest Hills, NY
How does this compare to those glass/crystal nail files?

back