Convenient, travel-size emery boards

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Compact Emery Boards!
Product Highlights
...my car , every purse I have , they last a long time and really get the job done , super product , cant have enough of these nail files in reviews
Effective as a nail file, but I would recommend that you use these if you only break one nail or need to touch up.in reviews
I've noticed one of theses last longer than one of those big nail files.in reviews
Lorrie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Revlon Compact Emery Boards uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I prefer Revlon Compact Emery Boards over any other brand. Even the expensive emery boards and nail files. I have naturally, long nails. When they get super long, it’s imperative that I keep them filed correctly so they don’t break. These are inexpensive and work very well. They are two sided which helps depending on what kind of manicure I want. 💅 #Revlon #HealthyNails #NailArt #Influenster #voxbox
Mailyn D.
Revlon Compact Emery Boards uploaded by Mailyn D.
I think that’s good just for natural Nails is not good for fake nails or acrilic nails Revlon Soft Nails Supershapers Emeryl Boards
Zane P.
Portland , OR
Love these.! I always use these after I cut my nails so keep the edge of my nails not as sharp. I usually get the ones with a lot in the pack, they are disposable also so I get a lot of them and I can put some in my bag or car for when I’m on the go.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nothing super fancy about this nail file but I like to buy them in a pack because I often lose them. I also like to have them all over like in my car, in my desk, in my nightstand. These are very reasonably priced.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I love these emery boards because they are compact, so I can carry them anywhere! My bathroom, my purse, my work. They are strong and file my nails well. Love these!!
Gracie P.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Revlon Compact Emery Boards uploaded by Gracie P.
An inexpensive yet effective brand of emery boards. I always look for the Revlon brand emery boards. Even with the most jagged nails, these emery boards are long lasting and are fantastic for smoothing out my nails.
Brittany D.
Iowa
Seriously nothing special. Not bad not great, just does the job like it should! The size is nice to fit in purses and such.
Marcie W.
Ballwin, MO
These are great!! So very affordable. I like the fact that they are smaller in size. I find the large files awkward. These are put in my daughters' stockings at xmas each year.
Amanda U.
Classic nail file. Works great. No need for anything fancy to get the job done. Great price too.
Shannon B.
Gwinn
Cheap and nice to have around. Need to make these with more different type so of grit. Convent and cheap.

Looking for your answer?