BY REVLON #4 in Nail Files

Convenient travel-size emery boards to put in your purse or travel bag. Coarse side shapes nails while fine side smoothes and finishes. Great for salon-quality results at home or on the go. Contains 10 high-quality boards.

• Double-sided to shape and smooth
• To help prevent splitting, file in one direction only

Reviews (1954)
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "Revlon Dual Sided Compact Emery Boards I have these in my car , every purse I have , they last a long time and really get the job done , super product , cant have enough of these nail files " in 2 reviews
  • "Effective as a nail file, but I would recommend that you use these if you only break one nail or need to touch up." in 1 review
  • "I've noticed one of theses last longer than one of those big nail files." in 1 review
Kristin B.
N Hollywood, CA
So these are not my main nail file, but they are fantastic for on the go files. You can keep them in your car, desk drawer, purse, backpack, etc. They work well if you break or tear a nail and they also work great on toddler nails as well (if you struggle to cut those small little nails). I recommend this for all ages.
Catherine C.
It is always nice to have some of these around or in a purse for when a nail goes wrong. I hate it when nails crack, snag, or chip and I don't have anything with me to address it. You can also use them to file down callous (especially if you are diabetic and should avoid more aggressive callous removal techniques).
Stephanie M.
These aren’t fancy, but they’re very inexpensive and good for basic filing. They’re somewhat flimsy, but I understand that they’re not going to be salon quality for the price. I like the two sides with different grains of filing paper. Also, if I lose one it’s not a big deal. I’ve used these since I was a teen.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I love these simple and cheap nail files! I buy them all the time and just keep them everywhere like in my purse, car, at work, etc. they’re so tiny you can store them whenever. I gave one less star solely because they are flimsy and at sometimes that’s a downside of the product when it bends or breaks.
Annalisa T.
Having chipped or broken nails is one of my biggest pet peeves. I buy the Revlon nail file pack and keep one file in my purse, one in my car (maybe 2), one in my desk at work and one in my spouse's car (unbeknownst to him). They last a long time and it doesn't take tons of filing to smooth out a chip.
Brittany K.
i originally bought this because i lost my old nail  filer. i was in the store picking up new makeup to try when i stumbled upon it (them). i remembered that i lost my nail filer and didn't have the money to get a manicure at the salon so i bought it and now i can go to the salon...from home
Michelle A.
For me, I have mid length fingernails and I use a file on my toes as well.
The product stays in place (material staying glued together) while I use the emry board and other brands have failed me in the past.
For the price and how many you get for the price I'm a happy camper.
Would recommend.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
a good and quality nail file. i honestly really like them and nice bang for ur buck. only downside is that they are only made of cardboard, so they can break easily :// kind of annoying when ur a harsh nail rubber like I am!! Overall though, great experience and can't complain for the price
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I like the Emory boards. They are smaller then a huge file and they seem to work appt better, especially when it comes to rounding my nails. I got these at Target in the beauty section. But you can purchase them anywhere. I love this product and will.continue to buy.