BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Convenient travel-size emery boards to put in your purse or travel bag. Coarse side shapes nails while fine side smoothes and finishes. Great for salon-quality results at home or on the go. Contains 10 high-quality boards.

• Double-sided to shape and smooth
• To help prevent splitting, file in one direction only

Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "Revlon Dual Sided Compact Emery Boards I have these in my car , every purse I have , they last a long time and really get the job done , super product , cant have enough of these nail files " in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed one of theses last longer than one of those big nail files." in 1 review
  • "Effective as a nail file, but I would recommend that you use these if you only break one nail or need to touch up." in 1 review
Tina M.
Decatur, GA
Good quality that gets the job done. I feel like my nails look like they were professionally done after using these files. I like that you can use each one a few times before having to throw it out and use a fresh one. Reasonably priced. Great for any at home or travel kit! I also like to include them in any Mani/Pedi set I give as gifts!
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake , CA
So these are not my main nail file, but they are fantastic for on the go files. You can keep them in your car, desk drawer, purse, backpack, etc. They work well if you break or tear a nail and they also work great on toddler nails as well (if you struggle to cut those small little nails). I recommend this for all ages.
Michelle L.
These work great on my nails. I use these often and they do not break. My nails grow fast and needs to be shape at least once a week. They are easily to use.  I got them at Walgreen.  I have been using these for a long time.  I rec.ommend these to others.  I will buy more in the future
Shayna S.
Marysville, WA
Very, very flimsy! Manicures for me, really aren't a neat and dainty girls night in! I sometimes need to get pretty rough and rowdy to get the desired results with my nails and honestly these flimsy, weak, pitifulcars cardboard alternatives for there all deal may work for some but for me it's a NO go!!
Victoria J.
I am a nut when it comes to filing my nails. I need to have files within reach at all times. These are by far my favorite nail files. They are small and thin and allow me to be precise when filing. They have a rough side and a more smooth side for whatever you may need. These are cheap and they are the best!
Rachel E.
Love these! They come in a pack of..A LOT. So many I can’t even tell you an exact number! I keep one in my car, one in my purse, one at my job and the rest at home until I need a replacement. Nothing beats fresh looking nails! Cheap price, but not cheaply made. Revlon Compact Emery Boards
Brittany K.
Williamston
i originally bought this because i lost my old nail  filer. i was in the store picking up new makeup to try when i stumbled upon it (them). i remembered that i lost my nail filer and didn't have the money to get a manicure at the salon so i bought it and now i can go to the salon...from home
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
My mom always used these while I was growing up, and I now use them too. I like that you can buy a bulk of them for a low price. I keep one in my purse, work tote, and travel bag for those nail emergencies. Nothing worse than breaking a nail and having it snag on everything throughout the day!
Ashley ..
I feel the file it self is too thin and is only good for one use. As usual I did buy this from my local Walmart and it wasn’t that expensive. Which I am glad. This was my first time using a recliner product for nails. I would probably buy a different nail file by them in the long run.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Sucked too. I feel like that's way they come in a pack because they have no grit. I only got one use out of one nail file. Would have to throw away after using it just one time. Don't recommend it at all. Won't be buying it again.  And their not washable.