Convenient travel-size emery boards to put in your purse or travel bag. Coarse side shapes nails while fine side smoothes and finishes. Great for salon-quality results at home or on the go. Contains 10 high-quality boards.

• Double-sided to shape and smooth
• To help prevent splitting, file in one direction only

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Compact Emery Boards!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my car , every purse I have , they last a long time and really get the job done , super product , cant have enough of these nail files ” in reviews
“Effective as a nail file, but I would recommend that you use these if you only break one nail or need to touch up.” in reviews
“I've noticed one of theses last longer than one of those big nail files.” in reviews
Baton Rouge, LA
🗣 EVERYONE NEEDS THESE NAIL FILES IN THEIR LIVES! 🗣 I have tried so many different nail files and these are the most easy to use, lightweight, and effective ones! The thin edges are sharper than most of the ones I have found and make it so much easier to file and shape the nails. My grandmother introduced me to these~she’s sworn by them for years~ and I have never looked back! They’re easy to throw in my purse, makeup bag, or backpack because they aren’t bulky like the other ones I have found. Plus, they’re super affordable too, you can get a big pack of them for $3 and they last forever! These are the GOAT 🏆 gotta love em! Definitely recommend to everyone! 😊
Woodhaven , NY
Revlon Compact Emery Boards uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: CVS
Revlon Compact Emery Boards so great easy to use and carry in pearl or pocket. Nices for natural nail or acrylic. I use for updates my nail before refill and wait some days more 😂😂. I like the packaging cause come with 5-6. Is skinny but strong and good quality.
Howard Beach, NY
My mom always used these, so I used them as well for a very long time. The orange side is grittier than the pale side and kind be a little harsh on your nails. The cardboard is pretty sturdy, but you'll burn through these files faster than if you get a quality one that's disinfectable from your beauty supply store. Good thing that a pack of them is affordable! I keep these in my car to file down broken nails that I sustain on the go, but I use different files when I'm at home.
I think these are the classic nail files and everyone has tucked away in her bathroom somewhere. They don’t have the finest grit, but they will definitely file down your nail. I prefer a larger nail file with a little bit of a finer grit, but this has a filing side and a shaping side. These are fine, especially if you have a broken nail that you need to get filed.
I bought these thinking they would suck but they actually are so good. I love how good they file my nails down and how many they gave me in the pack that i bought. Ive had them for about two years now and i will havent used more than half of the box. That how good they are and how quickly they file my nails without using too much of the file board
New Sharon, IA
These are the only nail files that are easily available at the big box store near me. It does a decent job of helping me shape my nail and remove any snags from it. It does seem to wear out fairly fast- or faster than I think it should, especially on the rough side. That said, it doesn't fraybl or leave a lot of residue behind.
Menominee, MI
These Revlon emery boards are bomb dot com! They’re all I ever use for my nails (which don’t grow over half an inch past my finger tip). Larger nail files always feel so wasted when I use them, i assume they were made for much longer nails. I love my Revlon emery boards, they’re cheap and remarkably sturdy for being so thin.
Spring hill, FL
They work well and are easy to find in stores. Got mine at a nearby CVS. Not priced too high, and sometimes CVS has coupons for Revlon in store purchases. Pro- they get the job done con- they dont last as long as I would like. But since there are a few in the pack, it doesnt blow my budget to use them. I'd buy them again
San Antonio, TX
Revlon Compact Emery Boards uploaded by Diana C.
These are really affordable and come with quite a lot in one package. Their quality is very good, and I would purchase this again. I would prefer these over the metal ones at all times because I feel like they’re more clean.
If, like me, You can't stand using glass or metal emery boards, these are probably the best value you'll find. I can't even remember when I bought the package I'm using now and it's still at least 1/3 full. My only warning is don't let them get wet! Besides ruining the board, the dye can stain other surfaces

Looking for your answer?