BY REVLON

2 Tail combs/1 Comb. Shows off layered cuts or use to flatiron straight hair. Be Gorgeous. 2 Tail Combs / 1 Comb Fine teeth are perfect for teasing and finishing Use the "tail" for sectioning and separating hair Made in China.

Jackie L.
Toledo, OH
I use this set on my daughter's hair, it helps with getting the tangles out of her hair but also the end of the brush is perfect for parting and doing pig tails.
Angelica G.
Good price and the last for descent amount of time, i have curly hair and it helps to style my hair meaning limd straight lines etc
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
This is a perfect little collection of combs that will come in handy anytime. Having one in your purse, vehicle, and the bathroom.
C H.
Newport, RI
Very drug store quality but exactly what you need for a daily staple to use in your beauty routine. I love the Combs for teasing
Stacy S.
Farmington
Compact and easy to pack. Goes through my hair with easy, use a detangleing spray to go through wind blown hair.
Mousumi s.
Quality of this comb is great, easy to handle and also easy to use this product.by using this comb we can create various hairstyles.I have wavy hair.for the material of the comb it doesn't hurt my scalp.I'm fully satisfied.I'm recommending this product to every one cz I love it.
Natalia L.
Heredia
Really good, it doesn't hurt the hair or the skin of you're head, great price, nice quality. You must have it.