BY REVLON

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Makeup, for 24 hours of life-proof protection that keeps your makeup impeccable all day. Meet the life-proof makeup that stays impeccable all day for whatever life throws your way for every skin tone, type and lifestyle.

Benefits:

• Beautiful natural finish for up to 24 hour wear
  • Buildable to full coverage
  • Contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate skin over time
  • Oil-free
  • SPF 20

How To Use:

Shake well. Apply to one area at a time, blending quickly. Remove with facial cleanser.
Precautions: For external use only. Not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Do not use on infants.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon 12, Phenyltrimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Isododecane, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Laureth 7, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Serica Soie (Silk), Tocopherol Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylene Brassylate, Tribehenin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Isohexadecane, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).

alex c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually really like this foundation for being a drugstore one that I got in a pinch. I only got it because it was the only one under $20 that was light enough for my porcelain skin, but I ended up really liking it. The lightest shade is actually a skin color and not yellow, first of all. It blends really nicely and is pretty full coverage. The only downside is that it doesn't feel like it stays in place very well, it claims it's 24 hours but after a few hours it settles into creases and starts to break apart a little. But that's really my only complaint
Emily M.
washougal, WA
Very light foundation. A little goes a long ways. This product is smooth and very blend-able. I would say it has a dewy finish and it is a 24 hour lasting foundation. coverage is great if you have blemishes be sure to add a tiny bit more to the area
Haleigh P.
Saulsville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 180 Sand Beige more...
I LOVE this foundation! I am not one who wears a lot of makeup, but this is definitely my favorite foundation! It is very light, a little goes a long way, and it doesn’t cake on your skin. My skin is dry and it works perfect for it!
Erika M.
La Palma, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this foundation on ALL my clients, it's truly amazing! It sets quickly & is seamless even applied with a sponge. It does not flash back & comes in a huge shade range! I currently carry 8 shades in my kit.
Katy T.
Graham, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as my every day makeup. I used to use the oily skin formula, but found I enjoy the dry skin formula a little better since I am not as oily as I used to be. I wouldn’t say this is dewy... but I set my makeup pretty heavily with powder so it may be and I just don’t know. I have visible pores and acne scars and this makeup covers them pretty well ( without using a primer). I feel confident when using this foundation. My makeup normally stays all day even when I sweat, unless I touch my face excessively- like blowing my nose. Obviously the pump is great. And it’s very affordable. It’s hard for me to try other foundations when this one performs so well at such a reasonable price. If you haven’t tried this yet, I recommend it!
Wesjine M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love revlon foundation because it stays on 24 hours and it blends with your skin color without changing it.it is long lasting .its not expensive .its affordable and helps your oily skin.i like it and I will keep buying it.
Kristin R.
Lebanon
Review for: 250 Fresh Beige more...
I LOVE this foundation! It works really well for my skin. Goes on with ease. I love how it dries to a nice matte finish and it has the added sunscreen. It literally lasts me all day! Would definitely recommend anyone to give this a try!
Chloe S.
Russia, OH
This foundation is not my favorite in the drugstore. It doesn’t seem to last very long on my skin and it also makes me look very cakey. It is affordable, but not worth it to me. I would not recommend this product if you have dry or problematic skin.
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
I LOVE this product, it is my go to foundation for everyday wear. It holds up so well compared to some of my other higher end products. The color matches amazing, and I don't find it oxidizing as much as some other foundations. The price is amazing for the amount of product that you're getting. Plus the packaging is amazing as well in my opinion. I always suggest this foundation to people when they are looking for a new one to try because I truly believe in it.
Areeba R.
Review for: 410 Cappuccino, 330 Natural Tan, 220 Nautral Beige more...
It has full coverage without looking cakey. I applied it without using any primer. A little goes a long way, so I didn't have to use a lot of product to get the coverage that I needed. I am so happy with this purchase,it looks great!
Also it last long, and goes perfect with powder.
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
Please suggest me a good foundation for dry skin.. ??
Stormi B.
Hibbing, MN
Looking for a foundation that helps with dry spots? I have some on my forehead & chin /and any foundation I’ve tried always makes them super noticeable.
Diana E.
Eureka
What’s the best foundation for dry mature skin?
Selene R.
El Paso, TX
Is this foundation good for dry skin?
Please suggest me a great drugstore foundation for combination/oily skin.?

Amazon